AD Sarajane's new bead auctions

Old November 9th 04, 01:15 AM
Sjpolyclay

Default AD Sarajane's new bead auctions

Hi there!
I put up some sets of lentil beads, but can't figure where the simple link
is---here's the long one!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...ordsperpage Z
50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1

my seller name is Sjpolyclay

tell me what you think, please!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old November 9th 04, 06:42 AM
Carla

Apart from heavy sighing and wishing I could be you when I "grow up"
g, I noticed that the thumbnails for lentil set 6 and lentil set 7 are
the same.

The beads are awesome.

Cheers,
Carla

Old November 9th 04, 01:21 PM
Diana Curtis

I love them. Your use of color is wonderful, the designs are as crisp and
perfect as one could hope, and Ive noticed youve lightened your color
pallette recently, to spring type colors, as in the barettes on your site.
You do brights as well as you do earthy!
Since Ive already grown up there is no hope I can become you, but I sure
wouldnt mind getting to watch you work clay to see how you acheive such
crispness and perfection.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old November 9th 04, 02:28 PM
Sjpolyclay

Apart from heavy sighing and wishing I could be you when I "grow up"
g, I noticed that the thumbnails for lentil set 6 and lentil set 7 are
the same.

thanks for the wish---and the pointer! I'll go fix the thumbnail, Thanks!

Old November 9th 04, 02:34 PM
Sjpolyclay

Ive noticed youve lightened your color
pallette recently, to spring type colors, as in the barettes on your site.
You do brights as well as you do earthy!

hey, Diana! you noticed! Yes, I changed my pallette quite a bit by using up all
the colors I had in the house. I did a set of canes with all the matte colors I
had mixed two years ago or more, and I just built the stacks to do so with all
the pearlized colors I had too----they are darker, more "Fall" type colors,
lots of reds and purples....they'll have to wait to get turned into canes for a
bit though, thats another whole week or so of work. But now I've gone through
all the colors I had dutifully blended and been using the last few years!

And if you were to see the demo where I learned this techniques with stacks cut
into wedges and then recombined by Sandra McCaw, you'd know for sure that I
have NO claim to crisp or precise----her's are minutely even, whereas mine are
more like the Bark Cloth fabrics in the '40s and 50's. Sandra McCaw has a video
out tho, should you want to learn how to do it the right way first!

Old November 9th 04, 05:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

I put up some sets of lentil beads, but can't figure where the simple link
is---

http://snipurl.com/aiid

~~
Sooz
The things that will destroy us a politics without principle; pleasure
without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business
without morality; science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice. - M.
Ghandi

Old November 9th 04, 05:40 PM
Sjpolyclay

I put up some sets of lentil beads, but can't figure where the simple link
is---

http://snipurl.com/aiid

oh, Sooz, thank you! now, where did you go to find that???

Old November 9th 04, 05:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

oh, Sooz, thank you! now, where did you go to find that???

Here's the one I use, though other people use different sources:
SnipURL
http://snurl.com/index.php
~~

Old November 9th 04, 05:53 PM
Diana Curtis

If you go to www.snipurl.com you can shorten any url. Some folks like
www.tinyurl.com instead.
HTH
Diana

Old November 9th 04, 06:17 PM
Sjpolyclay

Here's the one I use, though other people use different sources:
SnipURL
http://snurl.com/index.php

thank you VERY much! I bookmarked it.