AD: One-Eyed Bead Sales

Old August 20th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Default AD: One-Eyed Bead Sales

Hi, gang... looooong time no be here. Very nice to see some old names
still here.

I am having a huge bead sale... lost sight in one of my eyes due to a stroke
in it, possibly caused by my diabetes. Didn't have a stroke-stroke, just a
stroke inside my eye, not my brain, thank God. As I'm finding it harder
and harder to bead, all of 'em are going... starting with the dustiest boxes
first. Right now I have a lot of trade beads up for sale, along with one
mighty fine bracelet that I made from Scorpio Beads 'Sex on the Beach' kit.
I'll be continuing to add items daily... going to be adding Vintage Swaro
and hopefully, lampwork or vintage beads tomorrow. This will be a loooooon
process... I've got boxes and boxes of beads!!

If anyone is looking for anything in particular, I might have it! So drop
me a line and if I've got it, I'll sell it. Thanks for reading!

--
hugs,
Linda

Old August 20th 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Hi Linda, my bracelet swap partner of years ago.

Sorry to hear of your eye problem and having to sell your beads.
Sending you good vibes.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , bluemaxx
writes

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old August 20th 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Aug 19, 7:01 pm, "bluemaxx" wrote:
Hi, gang... looooong time no be here. Very nice to see some old names
still here.

I am having a huge bead sale... lost sight in one of my eyes due to a stroke
in it, possibly caused by my diabetes. Didn't have a stroke-stroke, just a
stroke inside my eye, not my brain, thank God.

Long time no see ...
Sorry to hear, but glad it's not your brain.

If anyone is looking for anything in particular, I might have it! So drop
me a line and if I've got it, I'll sell it. Thanks for reading!

Nothing in the auctions that immediately grabs me (no accounting for
taste g), except maybe the trade beads.

There's a kitten in my lap, climbing my keyboard ...

--
hugs,
Lindahttp://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

Hugs,
Maren
(I'll try to send you email when I get rid of the kitten in my lap -
fat
chance for tonight -, hoping you check that account.)
Old August 20th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Aw Linda, I'm so sorry to hear this. But glad to see you.

When did this happen? Are you otherwise OK? No debilitating
headaches, etc? Will you be able to continue to drive? Beads or no
beads, please don't be a stranger.

Tina

Old August 20th 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Linda, I'm sorry to hear that you had a stroke in your eye. I didn't
think that was possible :\ I will have to peruse your listings more
when I get home - I have some fun money in PayPal so perhaps I can
lighten your stash :-)
Old August 21st 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default One-Eyed Bead Sales

Linda,

I'm so sorry about you losing your sight in one eye! Are you doing ok,
otherwise?

I'll check out your auctions!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
. ..

Old August 21st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

{{{ Shirley! }}} Hello, my favorite swap mate! Thanks so very much
for the vibes. ))))

I have so many beads anyway that I'd never use them in this lifetime.
lol... but there goes my dream of being buried with all of them, like some
ancient Mayan Princess. LOL

Speaking of being swap mates... I read a few posts the other nite while I
was in here (always look for your name) and saw that you have a gorgeous new
collection of spoons! How would you like to swap a spoon for any beads,
gemstones, lampwork, silver, etc. that you might be needing???? Hmmm?
My daughter needs a sugar spoon... she uses a plastic spoon - GASP - all the
while muttering under her breath that her mother uses a true English spoon
from across the pond. LOL

Very nice to {virtually} see you again.
--
hugs,
Linda

:
[...]
: --
: Shirley Shone
:
:
http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old August 21st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

Thank you, Maren. I was so glad to hear it also. lol... my father
died after having a 3rd stroke in his brain, so there is a propensity for it
to happen. shrug It is what it is... can't change my genetics, no
matter how hard I wish...

I'll check that email account today to see if you've written. I know you
work in seed pods, etc. and while I don't have any of those types of beads,
there might be others you work with that I'll have in my stash.

Thanks again!

--
hugs,
Linda

Old August 21st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

{{{ Jerri! }}} Thanks so much for your condolences! Doing OK?...
well, going blind in one eye is much better than going totally blind is how
I look at it. grins

Feel free to peruse the auctions at your leisure... there are MANY more
auctions to be posted in the days to come, and please don't feel that you
have to buy anything unless you really want it. What doesn't eventually
sell, I'll just continue to reduce the price until someone does buy it.
eBay's gonna make some money offa me. lol

When this long process is over (looking far into the future with my crystal
ball), whatever is left over, I'll either give to my daughter or just lump
it all together in a 99 cent (now why doesn't my keyboard have a sign for
cents???) auction. Or better yet, do a giveaway to a beginning beader in
here... yeah, a giveaway. I like that idea.

Thanks again!
--
hugs,
Linda
eBay auctions: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtwolegs

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
: Linda,
:
: I'm so sorry about you losing your sight in one eye! Are you doing ok,
: otherwise?
:
: I'll check out your auctions!
:
: --
: Jerri
: www.beadbimbo.com
: . ..

Old August 21st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
bluemaxx

{{{Tina! }}} Thank you so much for the condolences. The stroke
happened last September, 2007 while I was on vacation. Very scary! I'm
pretty much otherwise ok.... joint problems in my thumbs and one knee, but
I'll have the surgery necessary for that after I get rid of some of these
beads. lol Surgery on my hands requires a cast for 6 months. As far
as debilitating headaches... yes. sigh Also sometimes shooting pains in
the eye, but it doesn't happen often. I'm still driving... I am just being
very careful looking both ways. But I only go 1 mile to the grocery store
and gas station... I live in a little village where everything is close. If
I can't manage, I have husband or son do it for me.

Thanks again, sweetie... I'll try to come in a read/post once in awhile.
There are so many new faces!