Butterfly!!

Old January 3rd 04, 06:50 PM
teleflora

Default Butterfly!!

Picked up the mail yesterday and thought, "Boy, that one feels squishy...
SQUISHY!!!!" I've been Squished!!Awwwwwwwwwwwww." That was fun. I've got
to squish someone. Thank you, Flutterby!

I started cutting squares and rectangles for a rag quilt. Found the most
beautiful green fabric at Walmart yesterday. 4 different versions of the
same green flowered fabric. Really nice stuff... $2/yard!! I bought tons of
it. It's gorgeous. I'm backing it with sage green flannel. Hope it works
out. Friend Lenny told me if she comes over and I've stashed it she will
cut it up into a million pieces. She'd do it too. She's ruthless.

Cindy I won't use it all though. I'm hidin some of it.

Old January 3rd 04, 07:47 PM
Butterfly

heheheeee
Stash Raiders code 99 huh?
Figured if WE waited long enuf you'all would have forgotten you tried to be
a part of it.
Like HELPING me keep that Red-Headed-Wonder (RHW) at bay
NOT!!!

Butterfly and RHW

Old January 3rd 04, 08:30 PM
teleflora

"Butterfly" wrote in message
heheheeee
Stash Raiders code 99 huh?
Figured if WE waited long enuf you'all would have forgotten you tried to

be
a part of it.
Like HELPING me keep that Red-Headed-Wonder (RHW) at bay
NOT!!!

Butterfly and RHW

INNOCENT! I'm innocent, I tells ya!

Old January 3rd 04, 09:20 PM
Butterfly

INNOCENT?
Jez wat iz you'ze aholin in you'ze 'ands?

'scuses-I've 'eard em all--more than once on somof 'em
hehheehehheee
Butterfly (and that Red-Headed-Wonder promised a return)

From Butterfly Butterfly Quilting 37 December 3rd 03 04:34 PM
Maria Van Scharrenburg's Emerging Butterfly and Butterfly at Rest Judi Canaan Needlework 0 November 20th 03 07:09 PM
The Hoffman Challenge Butterfly wings Walnut Quilting 6 November 2nd 03 05:12 PM
OT Butterfly offline for a bit Jalynne Quilting 4 September 19th 03 11:40 PM
Hand Made: Genuine Jade Butterfly Series Sghemt Marketplace 0 August 1st 03 10:39 AM