My Quilts in Quilt Show

Old February 28th 10, 07:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

Default My Quilts in Quilt Show

Here are some photos of the quilts that I entered in our local quilt show.
Hope this link works.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=fdf9c1659a
--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com

Old February 28th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

They're all great, but my favorite is "Red, White, and Blue." It's
very striking!

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:44:26 -0600, "Donna in NE La."
wrote:

Here are some photos of the quilts that I entered in our local quilt show.
Hope this link works.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=fdf9c1659a

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old February 28th 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

Thanks, Carole.

--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com

Old February 28th 10, 08:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

I like them all, but really smiled when I saw Grandpa's Dots - I sure do
like the look of quilts with 30s repros. But then I saw Red, White and
Blue. What a terrific setting for those great star blocks.

Are all of them keepers, or will they be going to new homes now that
they've been shown off (and rightfully so!)?
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old February 28th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Beautiful quilts, Donna. Really beautiful. I love your color and pattern
choices. The warm caramel one really calls to my 'condition' which at the
moment wants me to go take a nap. Polly

Old February 28th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

Thanks, Louise. Fall Frolic is going to my DDIL's surgeon--she spent most of
the summer in the hospital.
He took over her case late in the summer and we feel that without him she
wouldn't have gotten better! The rest are staying here for now. Think I'm
keeping the tan and black for sure--need a new quilt on our bed!

--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com

Old February 28th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

Thanks, Polly! We need a new quilt on our bed and that's it!

--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com

Old February 28th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
***Debbie***

Hi Donna,

Your quilts are really great. Each one is beautiful and different
enough from each other that if I had to pick a favorite it would be all
four.

***Debbie***

Old February 28th 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bev in TX

On Feb 28, 1:44*pm, "Donna in NE La." wrote:
Here are some photos of the quilts that I entered in our local quilt show..
Hope this link works.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=fdf9c1659a
--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com

They are all gorgeous. "Grandpa's Dots" colors really struck a chord
with me.
Bev in TX