Finished a small quilt

Old November 21st 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Finished a small quilt

Last year I took a class from Philippa Naylor (along with my DT -- what
fun!), and the small quilt top has languished in my sewing room since
then. However, I finally dug it out and finished it, so now photos are
posted at http://www.sandymike.net/html/starquilts.html#Crown. It's
nothing particularly special, but I do love the fabrics.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old November 21st 09, 10:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

It's lovely, Sandy.

Well done for finishing yet another project. You are doing so well!
Wish I could follow your example g
..
In message , Sandy
writes
Last year I took a class from Philippa Naylor (along with my DT -- what
fun!), and the small quilt top has languished in my sewing room since
then. However, I finally dug it out and finished it, so now photos are
posted at http://www.sandymike.net/html/starquilts.html#Crown. It's
nothing particularly special, but I do love the fabrics.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 21st 09, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Patti wrote:

It's lovely, Sandy.

Well done for finishing yet another project. You are doing so well!
Wish I could follow your example g

Thanks, Pat. If you get bored enough while waiting for another
project to begin, you can finish an older project, too. That's what
happened to me. G

.
In message , Sandy
writes

Old November 22nd 09, 12:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly[_2_]

You do beautiful work Sandy. This little quilt is gorgeous in every
way

Elly in Scotland

sw.foster1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious)http://www.sandymike.net

Old November 22nd 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Your quilting is simply lovely!

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:32:13 -0800, Sandy
wrote:

Last year I took a class from Philippa Naylor (along with my DT -- what
fun!), and the small quilt top has languished in my sewing room since
then. However, I finally dug it out and finished it, so now photos are
posted at http://www.sandymike.net/html/starquilts.html#Crown. It's
nothing particularly special, but I do love the fabrics.

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old November 22nd 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

"Sandy" wrote in message
Last year I took a class from Philippa Naylor (along with my DT -- what
fun!), and the small quilt top has languished in my sewing room since
then. However, I finally dug it out and finished it, so now photos are
posted at http://www.sandymike.net/html/starquilts.html#Crown. It's
nothing particularly special, but I do love the fabrics.

I am so jealous. I love those feathers. I really like the fabric as well,
Sandy. Beautiful use of color and fabric.

Your quilting ain't too shabby either.

Cindy JEALOUS

Old November 22nd 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

Beautiful!

--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com

Old November 22nd 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C.

Sandy wrote:
Last year I took a class from Philippa Naylor (along with my DT -- what
fun!), and the small quilt top has languished in my sewing room since
then. However, I finally dug it out and finished it, so now photos are
posted at http://www.sandymike.net/html/starquilts.html#Crown. It's
nothing particularly special, but I do love the fabrics.

Nonsense! EVERY quilt is special. :-) And this one is just lovely. :-)

Michelle in Nevada

Old November 22nd 09, 12:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

If only boredom were the problem g
..
In message , Sandy
writes

Finished a small one Sandy Quilting 34 November 1st 09 06:53 PM
Small happy dance for a small quilt Jo Pender Quilting 3 August 26th 09 10:31 PM
Finished a small quilt Sandy Quilting 68 March 9th 09 04:22 AM
Pix: Finished small quilt! Bronnie Quilting 24 September 18th 06 12:55 PM
Small Non-Quilting Projects, but Finished! joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska Quilting 2 July 6th 05 08:45 PM