Survey time.... please add yours to the list...

Old August 6th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default Survey time.... please add yours to the list...

What 3 quilting tools can you NOT live without (excluding your machine):

Be specific (not needles / pins unless they are SPECIFIC needles/pins -- you
get the idea)

for me, it is:

1) a 45mm rotary cutter
2) my 4" x 14" ruler
3) my 8 1/2" x 24" ruler

Okay -- your turn!

--
Kate in MI

Old August 6th 09, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TwinMom

OK, I'll play! But this is sewing only right, because my appliqué tools list
would be quite different!

1) Silk pins (yellow & green transparent heads - SUPER thin!!)
2) Porcupine Quill stiletto
3) Clover Brand Seam Ripper (absolutely the best!)

Lorraine in La Center

Old August 6th 09, 09:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

My favorite is my 4' X 8' work table with a cutting mat on it, then my
rotary cutter, and then my chalk marker.

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu
. ..

Old August 6th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anne Rogers

My large board that sits on the ironing board, it's a dream for ironing
border seams and the like.

The same pins as Lorraine (TwinMom) likes and the magnetic pin holder I
have for them!

Anne
Old August 6th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Betty Evans

I'd have to say, rotary cutter, mat, and ruler. Probably 45mm cutter, 24"
mat, and 6" x 24" ruler would be the basic tools.

Betty in WI

Old August 6th 09, 09:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_5_]

mat, 6x24" ruler, and rotary cutter.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old August 6th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
EstelleUK

Me too! I need my flower headed pins
My 61/2 x 241/2 ruler
and my 45mm Pink rotary.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11
. ..

Old August 6th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

I'll follow you Lorraine, as I love my Clover seam ripper and superfine
pins too.

1 My 'best' scissors
2 Drafting 'stuff'
3 Plus the above
..
In message , TwinMom
writes
OK, I'll play! But this is sewing only right, because my appliqué tools list
would be quite different!

1) Silk pins (yellow & green transparent heads - SUPER thin!!)
2) Porcupine Quill stiletto
3) Clover Brand Seam Ripper (absolutely the best!)

Lorraine in La Center

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 6th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie& The Furbabies in MO.

Paper- freezer, tracing and graph papers (templates, appliqué, drawing
blocks and quilt lay-outs, etc.); my 'homemade' sewing desk with my machine
lowered into it for a level sewing surface; and my stash(es)... fabrics of
all colors and prints and textures (heavy on batiks and hand-dyed!) and
threads- every type and size and color I can find!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old August 6th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Fabric -- that's where it starts and ends for me
Scissors -- specifically the Kaicut 200 mm offset handle sheers and
the Fiskar soft handle microblade
Pencils -- any kind and all kinds

It took me a while to pare down all the stuff I use and realize that
if everything else went I would/could still carry on, but without
those above I would just be stymied to a stop.

Sunny

Survey for a course I’m doing…please help! abbey in australia Quilting 27 March 14th 09 10:40 PM
FRIENDS YESTERDAY I MAKE $2,000BY TAKE SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEYS. YOUJUST NEED TO JOIN THEIR COMMUNITY AND THEY GIVES YOU PLENTY OF SURVEYS.YOU MAYCHOOSE BEST RATED SURVEY FROM THE LIST.EACH SURVEYRATE BEGINS WITH $200. THELINK IS BELOW [email protected] Needlework 0 March 29th 08 01:31 PM
FRIENDS YESTERDAY I MAKE $2,000BY TAKE SIMPLE ONLINE SURVEYS. YOUJUST NEED TO JOIN THEIR COMMUNITY AND THEY GIVES YOU PLENTY OF SURVEYS.YOU MAYCHOOSE BEST RATED SURVEY FROM THE LIST.EACH SURVEYRATE BEGINS WITH $200. THELINK IS BELOW [email protected] Quilting 0 March 29th 08 01:31 PM
OT-new survey Sharon Gates Quilting 21 February 9th 06 06:38 PM
survey ILENE McCOY Sewing 8 December 3rd 03 02:17 PM