Pics are up...

Old February 12th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default Pics are up...

of the wedding quilt top.

The brown really looks especially strong... I hope once quilted it
balances a little bit.

The brides colors are the sage and cream... and the sage is practically
spot on.

My longarm quilter says I should have it back by the end of the month... so
I may have it in time for the wedding after all!

--
Kate in MI

Old February 13th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Congratulations on a beautiful quilt, Kate. Gorgeous fabric, wonderful
pattern. I know they'll treasure it. However, I don't have a clue how you
survived so many peaky pieces. No wonder you and I need to make baby
quilts. Polly

Old February 13th 09, 06:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
VickyB

The colors are beautiful! I'm sure she's going to treasure it.

VickyB

Old February 13th 09, 12:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Musicmaker

Gorgeous quilt, Kate. Keep in mind that when someone gets a gift
quilt, you can't judge anything by the initial reaction. So many
times I've given a quilt and the first reaction is tepid - but in just
days, sometimes hours, it actually blossoms for them and they've
always, without exception, come to love it. This quilt is so
beautiful, and obviously took hours and hours and hours of your love
and time - they won't be able to help but love it!
Old February 13th 09, 01:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sharon

On Feb 12, 7:41*pm, "Kate in MI" wrote:
of the wedding quilt top.

The brown really looks especially strong... * *I hope once quilted it
balances a little bit.

The brides colors are the sage and cream... *and the sage is practically
spot on.

My longarm quilter says I should have it back by the end of the month... so
I may have it in time for the wedding after all!

--
Kate in MIhttp://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves

Very very nice Kate. I love the subtle effect of the sage and the
brown is very soft. She'll love it I'm sure. I admire you girls who
can handle all those little pieces.

Sharon (N.B.)
Old February 13th 09, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

It's beautiful Kate; lovely combination of colours.
..
In message , Kate in MI
writes
of the wedding quilt top.

The brown really looks especially strong... I hope once quilted it
balances a little bit.

The brides colors are the sage and cream... and the sage is
practically spot on.

My longarm quilter says I should have it back by the end of the
month... so I may have it in time for the wedding after all!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 13th 09, 03:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
***Debbie***

Wow! That's gorgeous and I'm sure will be treasured. I love how the
color play together.

-Debbie

"Kate in MI" wrote in
:

Old February 13th 09, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kate in MI" wrote:

of the wedding quilt top.

The brown really looks especially strong... I hope once quilted it
balances a little bit.

The brides colors are the sage and cream... and the sage is practically
spot on.

My longarm quilter says I should have it back by the end of the month... so
I may have it in time for the wedding after all!

Kate, it looks wonderful! I think you needed a strong color to balance
the sage and cream, and the brown you chose is a lovely one -- I really
like the print on it.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net

New Pics Mary in Washington Quilting 7 May 23rd 05 12:05 AM
New QI pics up! Paul & Suzie Beckwith Quilting 8 April 18th 05 04:57 AM
new pics up Queen of Squishies Quilting 0 August 11th 03 03:17 AM
new pics up Ellison Quilting 0 August 11th 03 02:32 AM
new pics up Sandy Foster Quilting 0 August 11th 03 01:35 AM