corrections and additions

Old November 13th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies[_2_]

Default corrections and additions

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...38007762BmJcmi

Are we good to go now?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Old November 13th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
***Debbie***

Hi Karen,

That looks great! That pattern and color combination is so memorable.
It'll be just beautiful!

-***Debbie***

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" wrote in news:ejiLm.133209
$la3.71050@attbi_s22:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...38007762BmJcmi

Old November 13th 09, 08:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C.

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...38007762BmJcmi

Are we good to go now?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Perfect! The only problem is now I want to make one! I don't suppose
you're going to offer me yours, are you? ;-)

Michelle in Nevada
Old November 13th 09, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

That looks just perfect Karen.
I stepped back from my screen, and the 3D impression gets even better
with distance.
I'm so very glad it all worked out, after you thought you had a disaster
on your hands.
..
In message ejiLm.133209$la3.71050@attbi_s22, "Karen, Queen of
Squishies" writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 13th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ruby

It is lovely. I love the colours. Looks a little above my abilities just
yet but I can dream. If you should tire of it I will take it off your
hands. LOL!
Ruby
Old November 13th 09, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ejiLm.133209$la3.71050@attbi_s22,
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" wrote:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...38007762BmJcmi

Are we good to go now?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

It's breath-taking, Karen! I can't see any 9-patches out of place,
either. G Just one question: did you try the purply diamonds both ways
and settle on this one? I was curious how different the whole would look
if the light parts of those diamonds were to come together, rather than
the darks. This is just curiosity, mind you -- I'm not suggesting that
it would be better! G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old November 13th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies[_2_]

It's breath-taking, Karen! I can't see any 9-patches out of place,
either. G Just one question: did you try the purply diamonds both ways
and settle on this one? I was curious how different the whole would look
if the light parts of those diamonds were to come together, rather than
the darks. This is just curiosity, mind you -- I'm not suggesting that
it would be better! G

It creates a light green and purple star, drawing the eye to that
pop-out secondary pattern. And it changes the ease with which the eye
can pick out the depth of the 'boxes'. I think I like it better this
way. It WAS fun trying though!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
Old November 13th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

I would like to see the darkest corner of the 9-patch corners turned
inward to the V....in your photo yesterday, the top left-hand 9patch
was turned that way and it highlighted definition along the paler
green diamond. Some of the pale diamond is 'lost' when the blocks are
turned as they are now - I think that the darkest colour is there to
be a shadow in the V's...I was going to tell you to print off a fabric
photo of yourself and add that to yesterday's arrangement instead of
making another block! jennellh

Old November 13th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

I just tried looking from a distance as you did- Absolutely awesome! I
can't believe how much it changes when viewed from a distance.
Gen

.

Old November 14th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_4_]

That is beautiful, Karen!

--
Donna in NE La.
kd maine 77 at yahoo dot com
"Karen, Queen of Squishies" wrote in message
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...38007762BmJcmi

Are we good to go now?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

YBR patterns corrections ? Kay Ahr[_2_] Quilting 8 March 11th 08 07:16 PM
Chart corrections scottnh Needlework 0 December 8th 05 12:06 AM
Corrections for XRX books and magazines DA Yarn 1 October 27th 05 03:26 PM
FAQ additions patrick Doll Houses 8 February 20th 04 02:50 AM
Corrections to my site, repost Marisa Cappetta Beads 4 September 18th 03 08:15 AM