Pic of me and Carol

Old January 5th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default Pic of me and Carol

Sorry, all. Shirley is going to post the picture on her rogue's
gallery. And then, hopefully, she will post a link to the rogues
gallery as I can't find it.

Going to bed now!!!!!

Becki

Old January 5th 08, 11:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message
,
Beckibead writes
Sorry, all. Shirley is going to post the picture on her rogue's
gallery. And then, hopefully, she will post a link to the rogues
gallery as I can't find it.

Going to bed now!!!!!

Becki

My Rogues gallery is a personal one hung over my computer.
I have pictures up there of old members that do not post anymore. Like
Margie, Mona, Marcia, Stalia, VJ, Kathy NV, Tink not forgetting our
lovely Sooz.
Will see if I can put it up on my website. Not making any promises
though.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 5th 08, 11:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Shirley Shone
writes
In message
,
Beckibead writes
Sorry, all. Shirley is going to post the picture on her rogue's
gallery. And then, hopefully, she will post a link to the rogues
gallery as I can't find it.

Going to bed now!!!!!

Becki

My Rogues gallery is a personal one hung over my computer.
I have pictures up there of old members that do not post anymore. Like
Margie, Mona, Marcia, Stalia, VJ, Kathy NV, Tink not forgetting our
lovely Sooz.
Will see if I can put it up on my website. Not making any promises
though.
Shirley

Sorry to follow my own post but I have put the picture up under Beadwork
on my website. URL below.
Click on the thumbnail. I tried to get it larger but it started
distorting, so rather than have a distorted Becki I left it as it was.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 5th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Aww shoot, I can't get it.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Beckibead" wrote in message
I don't know if you have to be signed on to Myspace in order to see
this, but we are about to find out!!! This is a pic of me and Carol
Ann Hopkins (you know her as Carol in SLC) in July in the parking lot
of my place. Yes, we have both aged, but don't we look happy???

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=16945314

Becki

Old January 5th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , Beadbimbo
writes
Aww shoot, I can't get it.

Look on my website under beadwork and it is on there.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 5th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Jeez, Shirley, I have to send you something now. I am sorry all this
was so much trouble, LOL.

Karleen -- I was able to add you to my Myspace. I only go there to
talk with Carol, LOLOLOL but I check it several times a week.

Becki
Old January 5th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwww, thanks, Shirley! It was great to see them!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 5th 08, 10:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message
,
Beckibead writes
Jeez, Shirley, I have to send you something now. I am sorry all this
was so much trouble, LOL.

Karleen -- I was able to add you to my Myspace. I only go there to
talk with Carol, LOLOLOL but I check it several times a week.

Becki

Have got it up now and yes it is a lot better.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old January 6th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Thank you, Shirley. Leave it up for a few days then we can make it go
away, LOL.

Becki
Old January 6th 08, 10:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Great pic! You two look so happy.

--
Valerie

Weathered faces lined in pain
are soothed beneath the artist's
loving hand. - Don McLean

carol ann margaret dryden Quilting 1 October 16th 05 08:59 PM
carol ann margaret dryden Quilting 0 October 15th 05 08:47 PM
6x6 Carol Ann NoraBalcer Yarn 1 September 19th 03 05:21 PM
To Carol Ann (6x6) Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 September 10th 03 01:28 AM