digitize logo please

Old November 27th 04, 05:36 AM
abc

Default digitize logo please

Could someone please digitize this logo for us. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you.

Old November 27th 04, 05:51 AM
Sharon Harper

Ummmm which logo??

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia
Queen of Down Under

Old November 27th 04, 01:11 PM
Polly Esther

See, Sharon? That's your problem. You just don't have enough imagination.
You need to get in touch with your inner child. Polly

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Ummmm which logo??

Old November 27th 04, 03:14 PM
Diana Curtis

I tried touching her inner child, it bit me.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
k.net...

Old November 27th 04, 08:12 PM
Paul & Suzie Beckwith

You sure you're not confusing it with one of Polly's 'gators?

Suzie B
--
"From the internet connection under the pier"
Southend, UK

Diana Curtis wrote:
I tried touching her inner child, it bit me.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
k.net...

See, Sharon? That's your problem. You just don't have enough imagination.
You need to get in touch with your inner child. Polly

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
.au...

Ummmm which logo??

Old November 27th 04, 08:51 PM
Sharon Harper

Oh okay you guys that's it! I do not bite! I pout and look pretty and play
nice with everyone - even the bad kids. Hmmph! So there!

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (stomping off and going to fondle the three
birthed quilts she made yesterday. 's not fair!)
Queen of Down Under
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shazrules/my_photos
**********************

news

Old November 27th 04, 09:33 PM
Butterfly

Bite? Only creatures that is ALLOWED to bite on this NG are Polly's Gators
and it is their JOB to bite, chomp, grind, chase, and whatever else they do
when they are sent 'baddies'
Do a lil fondling for me please.
Butterfly (who got out ALL her Christmas fabrics--time to do a bit more
cutting ; )

Old November 27th 04, 09:37 PM
Diana Curtis

It surprised me too, Sharon seems so gentle and kind. Her inner child must
be deprived of nice quilty type cottons lately. Shrug. It didnt break the
skin, Im ok.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
.. .

Old November 27th 04, 09:48 PM
Butterfly

I have a butterfly design bandage if'n you REALLY need it. (Strange things
SIL sends me)
Butterfly
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
It surprised me too, Sharon seems so gentle and kind. Her inner child must
be deprived of nice quilty type cottons lately. Shrug. It didnt break the
skin, Im ok.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
.. .

Old November 28th 04, 12:07 AM
Diana Curtis

I'll pass on the bandage, but wouldnt mind a virtual kiss on the boo-boo
please. :-)
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too
"Butterfly" wrote in message
.. .
I have a butterfly design bandage if'n you REALLY need it. (Strange things
SIL sends me)
Butterfly
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
It surprised me too, Sharon seems so gentle and kind. Her inner child

must
be deprived of nice quilty type cottons lately. Shrug. It didnt break

the
skin, Im ok.
Diana

--