CATS -- Charleston

Old March 9th 04, 09:29 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default CATS -- Charleston

So -- is anyone besides Janet & MOI going to be there? I keep waiting for
someone post but haven't seen a thing! I am starting to get excited as it's
just a bit over a week away :-). Best news -- DH got a bigger bonus that
anticipated and he has promised to take me to Hershey for CATS in October :-).
I will *f8naly* get to see what a really good market is like -- LOL! CiaoMeow
^;;^

..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old March 9th 04, 09:33 PM
Anne Tuchscherer

I believe Alda is going. She hasn't posted in awhile so I'm not sure
she still reads RCTN. If your hubby keeps his promise and does bring to
Hersey we will have to plan a RCTN get-together. There are at least a
few of us going. And I want to see that nametag in person. LOL

Anne (in Ellicott City, MD)

.

Old March 9th 04, 09:36 PM
Skyhooks

Tia Mary,

Be sure to enjoy a very large bowl of She-Crab Soup for me while you're
in Charleston! Oh, how I miss the Low Country, sort of g.

Sweet Stitching!!!!!!!

Helen (Skyhooks) who grew up in Charleston!
hmardis *aht* uiuc "daught" edu

"reply to" address munged -- read line above for correct addy.

TFTD: Good things turn up when both ends of your mouth do the same!

Old March 9th 04, 10:01 PM
Rhiannon

Tia Mary, if you can find the restaurant that serves this, I'd be
delighted. On our honeymoon in Charleston we went out one evening and
had the most delightful breaded cheese. It was a giant ball (about 10"
diameter) and was like ambrosia. I want to say it was Magnolia's, but
we went so many different places, I'm not certain. Oh, eat a ham
biscuit for me, too. :-)

Brenda

Old March 10th 04, 03:20 PM
Anne Tuchscherer

Oh, you definitely need to stay at the Hershey Lodge. It is a nice
hotel with goodsized rooms. The market is just across the lobby from
the rest of the hotel. The Stitcher's Lounge is very centrally
located. Plus if you stay offsite the parking is awful (long walk from
car to building hauling all that stash) LOL.

Guess I should get the film with cat pictures on it developed.

From: Jelena

Maybe I should bring pictures of my kitties...

Maybe??? You say MAYBE??? I should HOPE you would have pictures of your kitty
babies!! I go nowhere without pictures of my babies :-))!
I don't think DH has *any* idea of what he is letting himself in for -- LOL!
I told him that I wouldn't need to take classes -- just want to "do" the
marketplace and get in some stitching time. HE thinks we can stay off-site --
I think differently but haven't said anything to him about it yet. Poor guy
-- he'll have his work cut out for him I am sure :-)))))! CiaoMeow ^;;^
.

Old March 10th 04, 05:25 PM
Jacqueline

Not his year, but I'm going to try to make it to Hershey too.

"Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply " wrote in
message ...
So -- is anyone besides Janet & MOI going to be there? I keep waiting

for
someone post but haven't seen a thing! I am starting to get excited as

it's
just a bit over a week away :-). Best news -- DH got a bigger bonus that
anticipated and he has promised to take me to Hershey for CATS in October

:-).

Old March 10th 04, 09:00 PM
lrdavis

Mary,

I will be going to Charleston, and can't wait! We were supposed to
vacation in Charleston last June, but on the way my appendix gave out
and we spent our vacation in Charlotte NC instead! I'm really hoping
not to lose any organs on this trip. I have a class on Saturday, but
will be at the market some parts of Thurs. and Fri. I'll be looking for
that nametag! I'll also be in Hershey.

Looking forward to seeing you,

Lynn in Lancaster PA

Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply wrote:
So -- is anyone besides Janet & MOI going to be there? I keep waiting for
someone post but haven't seen a thing! I am starting to get excited as it's
just a bit over a week away :-). Best news -- DH got a bigger bonus that
anticipated and he has promised to take me to Hershey for CATS in October :-).
I will *f8naly* get to see what a really good market is like -- LOL! CiaoMeow

^;;^

.
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

OT - the 12 cats of Christmas Kandice Seeber Beads 6 December 16th 04 03:31 PM
OT Cats, beads, & bugs KDK Beads 16 August 17th 04 09:54 AM
OT - More Cats and Dogs stuff VManes Beads 3 March 8th 04 08:06 AM
COMM: Cats, Birds and Mice, oh my! Debbie Hamann Rubberstamps 0 November 19th 03 01:06 PM
Next years CATS schedule Beverly B Needlework 2 September 6th 03 02:55 PM