who was pinging Pati?

Old April 2nd 07, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default who was pinging Pati?

I just read on another list that Pati has changed her email address due to a
provider problem. Her new address is:
P a t i c o o k s @ g m a i l . c o m remove spaces .... I
added them

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 2nd 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Alice. Polly

Old April 3rd 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Good memory, Polly.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
: Alice. Polly
:
:

Old April 3rd 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Thanks, Kathyl. That was the last confirmation I needed for the Directory.
I will change her addy and send it on its way.

--

"KJ" wrote in message
:I just read on another list that Pati has changed her email address due to
: provider problem. Her new address is:
: P a t i c o o k s @ g m a i l . c o m remove spaces .... I
: added them
:
:
: --
: Kathyl (KJ)
: remove "nospam" before mchsi
: http://community.webshots.com/user/kathylquiltz
:
:

Old April 3rd 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Naaaah, Alice. I can't even remember breakfast. I just happen to have a
computer that's much bigger than I have any need for and keep the group
posts for about a month back. Why not? Polly
"AliceW" wrote in message
. ..
Good memory, Polly.

Old April 3rd 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Mary. Suzanne

Old April 3rd 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Yeah! I helped with the directory! After the lousy day I had yesterday...I
needed a good deed to go unpunished!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
. ..

Old April 3rd 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*

sorry, Kathyl,
you're SOL here.
we punish both good and bad deeds.
its just in our nature. )
snorfl'n in the south pacific,
jeanne
--
Vote B'fly for President '08
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"KJ" wrote...

Old April 4th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default OT: SOL

I had a SOL day yesterday! We drove to O'Hare airport yesterday (3.5 hrs)
to pick up a Russian family who is visiting us for a couple weeks. (Well, a
week at our house and a week with another friend here in town.) Their
flight arrived about 9:30 pm. On the way to the airport, DH paid one of the
tolls and my power window did NOT want to go back up!! OH dear....can you
imagine driving 4+ hours at night in the cold with a window down? But after
several tries....it went back up and he paid the rest of the tolls by
opening the door instead of testing the window. All was well. The family
arrived right on time. We were heading home and were about 80 miles from
home when........the car stopped!!!! NO GO! It was about midnight and we
were out in the boonies. To back track....last week my car crapped out
while I was on my way to a remote Bernina dealer I like...but I was still in
our city limits. The transmission was shot!!!!! How does that happen????
Ok, so here we are out on a deserted part of the interstate, past midnight,
dead car, tired travellers ...ARRGGGHHH! Thanks heavens I'd paid my AAA
dues and we had cell phones. It took quite some time, but we ended up
having the car towed home (80+ miles) AND calling a cab to take the rest of
us home!! A VERY expensive evening!!!! Those of us in the cab got home
about 3 am....DH rode with the tow truck and he got in town about 3:45 am.
However, the tow driver wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and it took
him almost 20+ more minutes to figure his mileage (subtraction) multiplied
by $3.00 per mile! As I was waiting, the lightning and thunder were getting
brighter and louder by the minute. It started raining as he took the car
off the truck. We sped out of there to head home and the heavens opened up!
It rained and hailed like crazy! No damage to DH's car though. Dealer
called me this morning and said my car was fixed!!?? It was a sensor.
Whatever it was supposed to "sense" was fine....the sensor was bad! Plus,
the window mechanism could be going bad. (I've tabled that repair for now.)
For what yesterday cost me....I could have flown to St. Petersburg to pick
them up! So frustrating. Now DH won't let me out of the general vicinity
with this car (a 2002 van) for fear something else will happen. I did NOT
want to buy a new car just now. I feel like every mechanical item I own is
going haywire. My front loader Maytag washer is on it's last leg. The
repair man said it was going to cost more to fix than that model warrants.
So I'm using it until it self destructs. And that might not be far off from
the sounds of it!
Ok, enough whining. Thanks for listening! I'm thankful these are just
"things" and we do have the means to deal with them. I understand the
difference between the "big stuff" and the "small stuff". But there are
some days......................................

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old April 4th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kellie J. Berger

Default SOL - maytag washer

Sorry bout the car stuff...
Saw this in Home Depot today don't know if it applies to you or not, but
something to keep in mind.

http://www.washerrecall.com/

Kellie

Pinging Tia Mary Fred Needlework 3 February 5th 07 04:51 PM
Pinging Patti Beckibead Beads 1 October 3rd 06 01:18 AM
Pinging the Bimbo Beckibead Beads 1 September 20th 06 11:58 AM
pinging everyone who has sbcglobal Queen of Squishies Quilting 0 March 1st 06 10:18 PM
Pinging Moonraker Bart V Glass 4 July 16th 04 01:33 AM