Totally OT!! (Had my baby this morning!!)

Old May 14th 04, 05:33 PM
Ray DeVous

What? You took 2000 off? :-D

Ray

Helen C wrote:

Yep, a cake and bread (cake mix and a bread machine but it's more than I've
been doing)

And for who asked I have:
TJ DD May 8, 1997
Ron DS July 1, 1998
Liz DD August 22, 1999
Josh DS June 11, 2001
Tash DD April 9, 2003
& now Charles DS, May 12, 2004!

And only married Sept. 2, 1996

And I wonder why I never seem to get anything done?

Thank you all for all your kind wishes and happy beading (BTW, I'm still
sorting beads when I get a minute G)

Later,

Helen C

Old May 14th 04, 08:10 PM
Dr. Sooz

This is GOOD!!! Both ideas.

Tell him you'll one-up him; not only does he not have to "handle" you,
but he's not allowed to touch you at all.

Also, patients have a legal right to have an advocate in the room with
them, whether the doctor approves or not.

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 14th 04, 11:35 PM
Dr. Sooz

I think Sooz DID mean for Helen to do it herself!!! HAW!!!!!!

~~snip*snip~~ Ow!
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 15th 04, 12:47 AM
Helen C

And if you noticed, I also 2002 off! As for the cake, I guess I was
expecting an upcoming celebration!

And as for DH, there's been many a time I've threatened to take a hair tie
to him while he's sleeping (just like they do for some farm animals) Just
don't quite have the guts for that. Yet.

As for making time for beading, I get it in when I can (usually late at
night and end up being tired all day) It's cheaper than therapy, right?
And I actually have something to show for it when I'm done. At least for a
little bit. Mainly need to not spend so much time on this darned thing
(computer if you didn't catch that one) Just glad I read quickly! And know
how to skim msgs. Love living vicariously though all your lives because
obviously I don't get out much!

Thanks again for all your good wishes and I send disgustingly healthy me
vibes to all that need them. Can't get much physically healthier than what
I am (we just won't mention the mental, right?) BEG!!!

Later,

Helen C

So grateful I have a sense of humor and the ability to relax as needed.
Stress, who needs it?

Old May 15th 04, 04:03 AM
Sjpolyclay

how wonderful!!!!!!!
welcome, little one!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old May 15th 04, 04:11 AM
KDK

Congrats Helen - to you and your family. And Welcome to the little one!

Kathy K

Another crazy thing happened this morning. AD Harry Beads 17 January 29th 04 11:50 PM
An Easy Way to Bronze Baby Shoes. CrossKit Beads 3 January 27th 04 05:47 PM
Lori's Baby Christina Peterson Beads 18 December 14th 03 04:06 AM
OT Story - DD's birthday Kandice Seeber Beads 0 December 12th 03 02:52 AM