Totally OT!! (Had my baby this morning!!)

Old May 13th 04, 06:01 AM
Helen C

Default Totally OT!! (Had my baby this morning!!)

Well, for all of you that have been keeping track of my many kidlings, I
have had my 6th (and hopefully last if DH follows through) child.

Charles Burke C
born at 9:05am
9 lbs 2 oz
21" long

After a really bad night's sleep (letting everyone else sleep while they
could) I woke up DH at 6:45 because I figured it was pretty iminent. (Less
than 5 mins apart and STRONG) For some reason he woke right up! G Told
the sitters we were on our way to hospital and away we went. Got there
around 7:30am, into exam room and into delivery room. So far so good.
Then, I guess the kiddo got stage fright because I just kind of stalled out.
So, pitocin. And after a couple of not-really pushes I had one good push
and there he was! (Why does the DR tell you to stop while you're halfway
there?) Feel soooo much better now!

I guess I should have known something was up yesterday when I made bread AND
a cake!

Take Care all and I'll see you on the net,

Helen C

Old May 13th 04, 06:15 AM
starlia

Congratulations! I can't believe you are already back on RCB so soon.

I know what you mean about baking. For me it was super cleaning and she
came the next day.

Old May 13th 04, 06:16 AM
Candace

Oh my! Congratulations to you and yours!
I'm so glad it went smoothly for you (as smooth as these thngs can go,
anyways).
aaaawwwwww new baby boy!

Wonderful!

ok, all that said...may the gods strike me down if i am ever able to say to
someone that i just had my 6th child. Kudos and much admiration to you, but
oh-no-way-in-high-holy-hell for me. *ss*

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 13th 04, 06:39 AM
Cheryl

Charles Burke C
born at 9:05am
9 lbs 2 oz
21" long

TA DAH!!!
Another beautiful baby!!!
Congratulations Helen - and family!

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old May 13th 04, 06:53 AM
AmazeR

On Thu, 13 May 2004 05:01:21 +0000, Helen C wrote:

Well, for all of you that have been keeping track of my many kidlings, I
have had my 6th (and hopefully last if DH follows through) child.

Charles Burke C
born at 9:05am
9 lbs 2 oz
21" long

Oh congratulations Helen C!!!! Welcome to Charles....

I'm glad all is well and here's to DH coming through for you...

Mavis

Old May 13th 04, 07:35 AM
Carla

My partner had made the appointment and we both scheduled time off work
for it, and he was gung-ho about having it done. A few days before his
appointment, I had a bad period and ended up in the emergency room,
which began the months-long process of figuring out "What's Wrong with Me?"

Well, he ended up cancelling his appointment to stay home and take care
of me, and I ended up having a hysterectomy due to endometriosis. (I
think he put some kind of curse on me, to get out of having surgery
himself g.)

Cheers,
Carla

Kathy N-V wrote:

Did I ever tell you guys that DH was going to "take care of it" after DD was
born? He got as far as the doctor's office the day of the appointment, but
when the doc told him "not to be alarmed if he saw smoke, it was just the
cauterizing machine" he fainted dead away.

Once he came to, he was so petrified that they sent him home. After that, he
threw up every time it was mentioned. I got sick and tired of waiting, so I
got it taken care of.

Man, did I get mileage out of that! He was wracked with guilt forever and a
day, and still tells me how terrible it was that I went through so much,
especially after having DD. I think he's about 75% sincere - he hates that I
suffered, but really was terrified of losing his most prized possession.
(His best friend's horror stories about _his_ procedure didn't help much,
either. The guy was foolish enough to ride a motorcycle home from the
doctor's office. He didn't have an "uneventful recovery.")

Charles Burke C
born at 9:05am
9 lbs 2 oz
21" long

Helen, you are an amazing woman. I hope for happiness for little Charles and
the rest of your lovely family forever.

Congratulations!

Kathy N-V

Old May 13th 04, 07:57 AM
Debbie B

Congratulations!!!!!!!

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Helen C" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old May 13th 04, 08:23 AM
Kandice Seeber

Congratulations Helen!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old May 13th 04, 08:42 AM
Helen C

Thanks all for your kind words. I do believe DH is actually sincere this
time. I've been a raving lunatic for about the last month (can you say
major b*itch?) Pretty much gave up on him doing anything so we'll triple
check what my options are (again) The main problem with getting him fixed is
the dr he was refered to didn't want to have me in the room (DH is a tad on
the insecure side) because he didn't want to have to "handle" me (what, I
can't bring pompoms? OK, I'll sit quietly in the corner)

Later,

Helen C

Old May 13th 04, 09:20 AM
Ray DeVous

Congratulations Mom and Dad C. What's the break down of your six kids?

Ray

Helen C wrote:

[...]

Another crazy thing happened this morning. AD Harry Beads 17 January 29th 04 11:50 PM
An Easy Way to Bronze Baby Shoes. CrossKit Beads 3 January 27th 04 05:47 PM
Lori's Baby Christina Peterson Beads 18 December 14th 03 04:06 AM
OT Story - DD's birthday Kandice Seeber Beads 0 December 12th 03 02:52 AM