Hello Pirjo!

Old October 9th 03, 11:30 AM
Aud

Default Hello Pirjo!

It's Thursday, and I send my thoughts to you!
In a while, you can do the same as I am going to now:
I'll take my car to town, to have a relaxing walk around,
(may be a little S.E.X.?), a good cup of caffee, enjoying my day.
Maybe I feel for driving another place too?
Do not stress about your license,
you'll get it sooner or later, and you will enjoy it!
AUD ;-))

Old October 9th 03, 12:54 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Ah Aud...thanks for being there! I leave to my second day
lessons soon...it is every Tues and every Thurs to the end
of the month. Can not promise anything...let's just hope all
goes well. I think it is just theory yet...at least as much
as I know.
Best: Pirjo
Aud kirjoitti

Old October 9th 03, 06:08 PM
The Other Kim

Pirjo, honey, you're gonna do just fine. Look at the bright side; as
least you're not learning to drive in Los Angeles, the extreme traffic
capital of the world g It's really not as scary as it seems, although
since I have a 16-year-old son who'll be taking driving lessons in a
couple of months it may become scary for me g

The Other Kim

Old October 10th 03, 04:50 AM
Els van Dam

--

By the time i post on Thursday, you have done your test and it is all
behind you....so how did it go.....

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old October 10th 03, 01:23 PM
Cori

Okay, All this talk about S.E.X. has me curious ;D The coffee I can
understand. I'm wanting a cup by now myself but I don't think that your
doing the other in the city lol. What does the abbreviation stand for? I
keep seeing posts with that there and If I didn't recognize the name I'd
kill file the people thinking it's spam.
Anyone care to enlighten me? Am I having any and not realizing it? Now
that's frustrating LOL.

Hugs,
Cori

--
Delete nospam to email me back

---

Old October 10th 03, 01:48 PM
Cori

I HAVE had ONE and didn't realize it. Okay now I'm feeling the warm glow.
Now I'm having the strangest urge to go fondle all my yarn. Resist! Resist!
Deep breath. Ok I'm over it and feeling better. Off to Hobby Lobby for
some S.E.X. and coffee.

Hugs,
Cori

Old October 10th 03, 01:49 PM
Aud

Coffee was wonderful, Cori; almost like home!
But the Stash Extension Experience was a disappointment!
But then I didn't use any mony !LOL!
AUD ;-))

--

"Cori" skrev i melding

Old October 10th 03, 02:03 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Stash Ench..something Experience. That is it. It means
buying more yarn or needles. I wondered that first too but
then I realized what it meant. *smile*
Best: Pirjo
Cori kirjoitti
Okay, All this talk about S.E.X. has me curious ;D The

coffee I can
understand. I'm wanting a cup by now myself but I don't

think that your
doing the other in the city lol. What does the

abbreviation stand for? I
keep seeing posts with that there and If I didn't

recognize the name I'd
kill file the people thinking it's spam.
Anyone care to enlighten me? Am I having any and not

realizing it? Now
that's frustrating LOL.

Hugs,
Cori

--
Delete nospam to email me back

---

9/29/03

Old October 10th 03, 04:25 PM
Cori

Well, I got the coffee but no S.E.X. didn't make it to Hobby Lobby. I'm
enjoying the coffee though and now I feel almost human enuff to go to work
and be sociable.
Hopefully Pirjo got enuff sex for both of us ;D.

Hugs,
Cori

Old October 10th 03, 11:59 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Maybe some day, Cori. Yesterday I had to take it extra easy
and rest. I do not go out much...we'll see how that goes now
with that driving education. I like the theory part, but if
I even think of the practise...I begin to feel unsure.
Well...time for each thing, don't you think? Knitting goes
on anyway.
Best: Pirjo
Cori kirjoitti
Well, I got the coffee but no S.E.X. didn't make it to

Hobby Lobby. I'm
enjoying the coffee though and now I feel almost human

enuff to go to work
and be sociable.
Hopefully Pirjo got enuff sex for both of us ;D.

Hugs,
Cori

--
Delete nospam to email me back

---

9/29/03

Thank you Pirjo and a crochet link Anna MCM Yarn 5 September 25th 03 08:49 PM
Pirjo - a question SlinkyToy Yarn 5 September 23rd 03 10:46 PM
Ot pirjo ??? Nothing from the post ? Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 3 September 10th 03 08:36 PM
Attn: Group- ppl who care about our Pirjo... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 4 August 16th 03 06:55 PM
Happy B-day Pirjo! Angelicsong Yarn 1 July 10th 03 03:24 PM