Simply Quilts Schedule for March

Old February 28th 04, 12:11 AM
AliceW

Default Simply Quilts Schedule for March

http://www.alexandersonquilts.com/si...h=03&year=2004

Ok, you have GOT to watch this show on Monday. Episode #935 will include a
quilt made by "our" Marcella! She made this quilt for Anita Solomon's book
"Make it Simpler Paper Piecing" and she is the guest on this episode. Anita
took Marcella's quilt to the taping, so it should be visible sometime during
the show. Marcella says to look for a quilt made from 30's fabric with an
appliqué border. I want to hear a big cheer for Marcella on Monday! Check
your listings for your area!

Ok! Now for the other episodes during March. It looks like the 900 series
ends on March 8th. The rest of the month repeats some 500, 600, 700 series
shows and a single 800 series show. But something for everyone.

Eleanor Burns is on 3/2 and 3/22, she is always a hoot.
Sashiko is shown on 3/9. I love this technique.
John Flynn is on 3/17 (needed an Irishman for that day, me laddies and
lassies!) showing his machine quilting talents!
Don't miss "Tools of the Trade" on 3/19 - a great show for all the newbie's.
One of my favorites - Flower Pounding on 3/24.
Nancy Odom is on 3/25 - a constant favorite. I bought the Elm Creek Quilts
book at the Love Apple's quilt show and found it was signed by Nancy! But I
digress........

The link above also includes the DIY schedule for those that get that cable
channel. It features repeats of the 700 and 800 series. The 700 series
starts with episode on 701 on 3/19.

So get those Tivo's and VCR's programmed! And don't forget to watch on
Monday for Marcella's quilt. A pop quiz MAY be given afterwards!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
www.ourcyberfamily.us