New show on HGTV; sounds promising!

Old September 21st 04, 08:43 PM
Turtlelover

Default New show on HGTV; sounds promising!

Well, well! The cable guide for next week shows that HGTV will premiere
a new show at 11:00 AM Eastern: Crafters Coast To Coast.

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hcc2c

I hope this is more than just showing how people hot-glue things
together! I am, however, glad that it's being shown on regular cable
and *not* just digital. If we're lucky, we'll see some polymer clay.

Cheers,
Turtlelover
Old September 21st 04, 08:56 PM
Diana Curtis

OMG ... the episode on bobble heads is from my hometown.. just a few miles
from here. Thanks for the heads up! I hope youre right. We really dont need
a show on how to make santas from toilet paper rolls. :-)
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 22nd 04, 06:11 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

When you put 'polymer clay' into the HGTV search engine you get 322 results:

http://snipurl.com/98s9

Barbara

Old September 22nd 04, 07:23 PM
Turtlelover

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:

When you put 'polymer clay' into the HGTV search engine you get 322 results:

http://snipurl.com/98s9

Barbara

Hi, Barbara.

If you are on the main page, you can click the button near the top of
the page that says, "Shows A to Z." It's in that list. The link in my
original message (shown below) takes you directly to the show's
description.
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hcc2c

Best,
Turtlelover

Old September 22nd 04, 08:11 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

I was just letting folks know that there are 322 project ideas for polymer
on the site, that's all.

Old September 23rd 04, 03:29 AM
Turtlelover

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:

When you put 'polymer clay' into the HGTV search engine you get 322

results:

http://snipurl.com/98s9

Barbara

I misunderstood you; I thought you couldn't find it. Sorry!

Yes, 322 projects are enough to keep us all busy for a while, huh?

Cheers,

Show Report Gwacie Beads 3 January 18th 05 06:21 AM
Followup to day at the jewelry trade show Bungadora Beads 2 June 15th 04 04:19 AM
Comments from HGTV about Carol Duvall show. Tonja L. Polymer Clay 2 March 2nd 04 05:19 PM
FA: Sounds Of Nature Photo Frame NIB - $4 Disgo Marketplace 0 February 16th 04 02:37 PM
Air Show Steve & Susan Wright Beads 0 July 18th 03 01:49 PM