AD-new auctions of lentil beads and more

Old March 11th 05, 08:39 PM
Sarajane Helm

Default AD-new auctions of lentil beads and more

Hi there everybody!
I'm putting up more auctions every couple of days now, and getting ready for
spring cleaning and major new projects. There's earrings, pins, beads and
tiles already up, and I'm going to be putting up all sorts of stuff...more
beads, of course, and lots of goodies that are turning up as I go through
the boxes! Stay tuned for more--and please take a look at these,
http://www.snipurl.com/aiid

thanks!
Sarajane

Old March 11th 05, 10:50 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Lovely work as always, Sarajane!

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Old March 16th 05, 02:04 AM
Madeline

I am sooo excited Sarajane! I just won your "Hand" necklace bead on
Ebay. It looks so intricate. I can't wait to see it, I've always
wanted one like that. I am going to get my DH on PayPal as *soon* as
he gets home

Thanks again,

Madeline Lowery

Old March 16th 05, 03:40 PM
Sarajane Helm

Hi there Madeline! I've just printed out your mailing slip and my hubby is
packing the handbead--I hope you will enjoy it; I think its a particularly
nice one!! And thanks for your support---buying beads from beadmakers keeps
the whole system going!!
Sarajane

--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

Old March 24th 05, 09:21 PM
enui

On 15 Mar 2005 18:04:37 -0800, "Madeline" wrote:

I am sooo excited Sarajane! I just won your "Hand" necklace bead on
Ebay. It looks so intricate. I can't wait to see it, I've always
wanted one like that. I am going to get my DH on PayPal as *soon* as
he gets home

I'm so envious! My ISP decided I need to take a break from the internet
for a couple of days, so I couldn't bid

--
enui