Hello Pirjo!

Old October 11th 03, 04:28 AM
Cori

Dear Pirjo,

You can do anything you set your mind to! Practice will go fine. Just take
a deep breath and relax.

Hugs,
Cori

--
Delete nospam to email me back

---

Old October 12th 03, 01:27 AM
Katherine Burgess

You have a job, Pirjo??? Congratulations!!! Tell us all about it!
Hugs,
Katherine

Old October 12th 03, 01:09 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Thanks for that...and take it easy with the license
business, it is not even close yet. My work...It is not
'real' work...can not describe it. Johanna would know the
right term, I believe..I have never tried to explain it in
English. But it is a kind of...'job life training' or
something like that. And that payment...it has been lower
because of the income of dad. Now I get it in full, and they
add 7 euros into it. Johanna, do you know what I am trying
to explain here? My first mission (I made a deal on Friday)
is to clean the computers...if there is any viruses.
Scanning coming. Let's hope the best, shall we?
Best: Pirjo
Katherine Burgess kirjoitti

Old October 12th 03, 03:45 PM
Janise Ross

Pirjo,
Is this like an internship? Here in the US, people take internships so
they can have experience in their field before going out to get a job. It
makes them better prepared.

Janise

Old October 12th 03, 03:54 PM
Sorola Pinja

Honestly, I have never heard of that term before..but I just know the type
of my work. Maybe it is like that....am not sure. I realized it is like this
when I went on Tuesday into the office and they told me about this..but
anyway...at least I have something to write to the paper I got from...SII or
something like that.
Best: Pirjo
Janise Ross kirjoitti
om...

Old October 12th 03, 04:13 PM
Cori

Dear Pirjo,

If I'm understanding correctly, It sounds like our government aid program.
People volunteer someplace "work" and get a monthly government check until
they can find a permanent full time position someplace. For me it turned
out to be a good thing as that's how I got my job lol! I volunteered to
hang clothes at a Goodwill store (and it IS WORK) and when an opening came
up they offered me the job. We call it WEP or "Work Education" It can lead
to finding a job in a field you may not have considered before. It got me
out of the office hum drum (where I had nothing but stress) and into retail
where I find that I am enjoying myself immensely. Still stressful at times
but not 24/7.

Good luck with your new experience! I hope you enjoy it.

Hugs,
Cori

Old October 12th 03, 09:24 PM
Katherine Burgess

Pirjo.
Would it be what we call an "apprenticeship"?
Katherine

Old October 13th 03, 07:21 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

The term sounds like my things here. Thanks for being there for me....you
are great. I need nothing but describe something, and you get the point
immediately.
Best: Pirjo
"Cori" kirjoitti viestissä

Old October 13th 03, 07:52 AM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Can be...but anyway...we have an instance here...the instance gives us a
card. SII-card is the name of it. And the giver of the card gives me some
cash...and that instance needs...reports of me and my situation. Must write
the next tonight....I believe all goes just fine...at least I want to
believe so. Thanks for being there and teaching me new words in English!
Best: Pirjo
"Katherine Burgess" kirjoitti viestissä
[...]

Thank you Pirjo and a crochet link Anna MCM Yarn 5 September 25th 03 08:49 PM
Pirjo - a question SlinkyToy Yarn 5 September 23rd 03 10:46 PM
Ot pirjo ??? Nothing from the post ? Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 3 September 10th 03 08:36 PM
Attn: Group- ppl who care about our Pirjo... Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 4 August 16th 03 06:55 PM
Happy B-day Pirjo! Angelicsong Yarn 1 July 10th 03 03:24 PM