Rhoda E. Wicker's passing

Old November 17th 16, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elizabeth Bennefeld

Default Rhoda E. Wicker's passing

I am Rhoda E. Wicker's daughter. I am writing back to follow up on previous, recent messages concerning her health.

My mother passed away quietly, in her sleep, about two months from her admission under Hospice to a care facility a fifteen-minute drive from our home.. She died this past Tuesday, 15 November 2016. While in Hospice care she received several cards/letters from members of this group, for which we thank you. I also passed along related messages on r.c.t.q.

I will be maintaining her Quilting/Family website (rhodaberry.wordpress.com) along with my own for as long as I am able. (Your parents start dying off, you start looking nervously over your shoulder, you know. Oldest generation and such.)
And Rhoda's email account...well, we/the family have lost access to it, but my email is on Mother's website if for any reason you should want/need to contact me.

Again, thank you for being a joyous presence in Rhoda's life.

Sincere regards,
Elizabeth

P.S. I've got her Janome, now. Guess I'm going to have to figure out how to use it.

Old November 18th 16, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

"Elizabeth Bennefeld" wrote in message

[...]

Thank you for letting us know!
Barbara, Summer in SC, winter in FL

Old November 25th 16, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

On 17/11/16 21:41, Elizabeth Bennefeld wrote:
[...]

Hi Elizabeth

I'm Janner from France.

I remember Rhoda and I passed this message on to our FB page and we are
all sorry to hear of your loss and remember what a talented lady she
was. Condolences to you and all of her family.

Regards

Janner France
Old December 3rd 16, 07:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elizabeth Bennefeld

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 1:44:52 PM UTC-6, Janner wrote:
[...]

Thank you, Janner! We are preparing for the celebration of her life this coming Friday. I will pass on your condolences to the rest of the family. The funeral home (wrightfuneral dot com) put together a nice video from the photographs of her that we gathered. I keep rewatching.

Best wishes,
Elizabeth

Rhoda Elizabeth Bennefeld Quilting 4 October 8th 16 12:19 AM
Remember Rhoda? Louise in Iowa[_2_] Quilting 1 December 22nd 10 03:49 PM
Wicker basket stain on new carpet need help 69strat General Crafting 0 January 17th 05 03:07 AM
Rhoda Butterfly Quilting 7 April 7th 04 04:40 PM
Learn to restore cane and wicker chairs in the heart of the Loire ... Le Barreau General Crafting 0 February 23rd 04 05:43 PM