New Earrings

Old January 16th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default New Earrings

Some wire earrings I just made yesterday! Very cute, light, and dangly!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/wispy1sm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
Old January 16th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_2_]

Really nice.......I would wear those and I prefer hoops or fairly plain
earrings. Is there anything you can't do??? (VBG)

Seeing as it is MINUS 29 C up here at the moment, care to fly up and
teach me some stuff? Can't get out all that much.....but so far the car
has started up every time.

Cheers.....Heather

Old January 16th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie[_4_]

Wow those are gorgeous, yet so simple. Great job, as always Jerri!

Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.valerie-moore.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com
http://valeriesews.blogspot.com

Old January 17th 09, 09:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Jan 16, 11:11*am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Some wire earrings I just made yesterday! *Very cute, light, and dangly!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/wispy1sm.jpg

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Wow!

(Now get my surprise that I got when I bought my "creation station"
(torch mount) and found the lady at my local art supply store wearing
my hoop earring findings as she bought them. Plain memory wire
hoops ...
I have to start making real stuff like you do - and take pictures,
which lately I haven't really been up to).

Aloha,
Maren
HiloBeads: Beads - Beading Supplies - Hand-made Jewelry
http://www.hilobeads.com/
Blog at: http://hilobeads.blogspot.com/

Old January 17th 09, 12:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Brrrrrrr! It's 15 here, and we're not used to that!!! Not sure how I would
do at 29 below!!

Thanks, Heather!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 17th 09, 12:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Val!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 17th 09, 12:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Thanks, Maren!

Yes, I'd love to see some pictures of your work!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old January 18th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
melinda[_2_]

Beadbimbo wrote:

Some wire earrings I just made yesterday! Very cute, light, and dangly!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/wispy1sm.jpg

I love those!
I'm not so good at wire work, but better
quality supplies certainly helps and my loops and wraps
are much better now.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old January 19th 09, 08:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Jan 17, 2:38*am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
Thanks, Maren!

Yes, I'd love to see some pictures of your work!

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Thanks Jerri,

I got some motivation out of you asking. As I already had pictures of
the
things I sent to Kona earlier this month in the camera and a lot of
new
pearls and firepolished crystals that I had to take pictures of
anyway,
here's at least some:

Necklace and hoop earrings with Mother of Pearl fans, some Swarovski
crystals and the necklace with twisted square liquid (Sterling)
silver.
Hoops (memory wire) and split rings are silver plated:
http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/~maren/hi...an_mop_001.jpg
(clasp, crimps and liquid silver are sterling - if I was going to make
that
today I'd use home made sterling silver jump rings instead of the
plated
split rings, but I haven't gotten as far as trying to make non-
preformed
circle hoops yet)

The things I sent to Kona:
http://www.jach.hawaii.edu/~maren/hi...na_200901a.jpg

The shell heishi I used in some of the bracelets are from Linda
Harmeyer.
The fuzzy beads are mgambo seeds. - Going into Valentine's Day and
snowbird season (here) I was thinking "pink" and "spring colors".

I have a lot more pictures to take and to post all the rest to my
website
too. If you like freshwater pearls in obviously dyed colors, I have
some
pretty amazing color ones - I may post here when I have them up on
the
website, but I may forget to do so too.

(I'm hopefully on my way to recovery from an infected bite by a
poisonous spider that was compounded by my allergy to band-aid glue. I
went to my Dr.'s office for a bone density scan and came back out with
a bunch of prescriptions for the spider bite (and everything else)
that I had shrugged off as a grass cut (I honestly got that in our own
yard, not out in some jungle picking wild lilikoi). For the time
being, while I have no problems typing, being up on my feet for
several hours at a time is out. I have more jewelry to take pictures
of, but I needed the time sitting down to sort those pearl strands, so
I did that first).

Old January 19th 09, 12:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Nice work, Maren! I love FWPs, so I look forward to seeing more.

Sorry about your spider bite! that sounds awful!!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

More earrings... melinda[_2_] Beads 3 May 20th 08 09:10 PM
First earrings... melinda[_2_] Beads 1 April 13th 08 01:33 AM
my earrings [email protected] Beads 3 July 10th 06 02:58 AM
earrings Beadbimbo Beads 15 December 3rd 03 02:04 AM
Earrings Jalynne Beads 2 September 20th 03 09:34 PM