New Moda, Michael Miller, Dear God, Alexander Henry, more at The Virginia Quilter

Old February 13th 04, 04:21 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Moda, Michael Miller, Dear God, Alexander Henry, more at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
Feb. 9, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We have many new beautiful fabrics we've just added to our website. We
have more still being added, so check back soon. :-)

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**New Michael Miller Fabrics
Lulu Lanterns
Turquoise Floral Checkerboard
Dog Spot
Skeletoons
Eye of Newt
Good Morning Stars

**Dear God - Cotton & Fleece
Individuality
Good Morning/Good Night
Talking To You
Feel Good FLEECE
Just Friends FLEECE
Musical Kids FLEECE

**Moda Bias Binding - New Colors!
Dark Pink
Teal
Sky Blue

**New Alexander Henry Fabrics
Sushi & Sashimi
Coy Kitties & Conversation Hearts
Tooth Fairy
Funny Valentine
Darling
Backyard Buckaroos on Blue
Backyard Buckaroos on Red
Sisters of The Wild Frontier
Horses on White
High Heels on White
Bikinis on White
High Heels on Black
Tattoos

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com