Eensy-weensy pocket quilt- pics

Old July 2nd 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Eensy-weensy pocket quilt- pics

Someone dear to me has taken a job that is rather dangerous. I made a
pocket quilt for good luck- it can be carried in a shirt pocket over the
heart- or inside a wallet or briefcase, too. The finished quilt measures 3
in. X 3.5 in. and the twelve Square-In-A-Square PFP blocks are 3/4 in. X 3/4
in.- finished size. The black inner border is 1/16 in. wide and pieced.
It's not perfect by any means, but with my clumsy arthritic fingers and the
tiny size of the fabric pieces and blocks I'm quite pleased with how it
turned out. Pat on her hill came up with the idea of a pocket quilt (a BIG
thanks for that!) and furnished the lovely, fine Liberty fabrics. She also
made major contributions in helping me (by email!) with the construction,
drawing out the blocks for me on a special tear away foundation paper and
letting me bounce ideas off her- more thanks to Pat for all that, too. So
this was very much a 'group' quilt!

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...60435514dhyUEf

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old July 2nd 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Eensy-weensy pocket quilt- pics/FYI

And *NO*- I do not have black teeth! What an awful trick the flash did to
my photo on the quilt back. Ugh!

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Old July 2nd 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On 2 Jul, 13:14, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
[...]

That is just darling, Leslie. What a lovely idea too. Good ol' Pat for
assisting grin.

Hugs
Bronnie
Old July 2nd 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

Oh, Leslie, that is awesome! Kudos for handling something so small!

Ginger in CA

Old July 2nd 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

How wonderful and impossible and gorgeous. Good, good for you and Pat. And
as an aside, in my dr lic photo, it looks like I have a gold front tooth.
While I do have some molars that certainly cost more than gold, my front
smile is my own. Cameras are mean rascals, aren't they? Polly

Old July 2nd 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

Oh, that is soooo cute. I love mini's, the littler the better. You've
inspired me, black teeth and all!

Cindy

Old July 2nd 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

WTG......... and thanks for the idea. I've been asked to make a quilt for a
miniature doll house. Now I know what pattern I will use.

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community

Old July 2nd 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Leslie, I'm totally proud of you. WTG!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old July 2nd 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Great job Leslie! I don't have any luck with small...me bigger the better.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old July 2nd 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

But what a brilliant idea, and so beautifully made! Well done both of you!
Roberta in D

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...