source question and shameless beg...

Old April 3rd 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
monique

Default source question and shameless beg...

There's a quilt growing in my head that uses a whole passle of 1930's
repros that read as green or green with white. Anyone got a favorite
purveyor of such goods, or any bits just collecting dust? : -) I've got
bunnies, dogs, kittens, bears, checks, flowers, etc... Elephants would
be a real score!

Monique in TX
Old April 4th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

I almost could have helped you I have a 30's repro that has elephants on
it, but it's in red with a spot of green & blue. It's an A,B,C print, but
it looks like the letters only go up to F. If you think you can use a piece
of it, let me know.

Pauline

Old April 4th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Green repro elephants - never heard of such a thing. But if they can be
found anywhere, they can be found among this group!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old April 4th 07, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
frood

Send me your mailing address, and I'll have a rootle. I'm sure I have
some 30s elephants that I picked up in Houston.

Wendy
froodbuffy at yahoo dot com

Old April 4th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
monique

I actually found some green repro elephants:
http://www.bighornquilts.com/cgi-ima...ge=12-2645.jpg

Hmm how to justify postage and handling charges to order one FQ...

Monique
Old April 4th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

How adorable! Who do you have to justify it to? Hey, if need be, order
more.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old April 4th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti S

Hi Monique,
Craftconn has several 30's fabrics, and you can buy fq's of everything
they sell. They're one
of my favorite sites when I need "just a little" fabric.

http://www.craftconn.com

Patti in Seattle

Old April 4th 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

I don't know if this would work, but how about contacting Julie from BHQ and
offering to send a self addressed, stamped envelope for her to send you 1
fat quarter. All she can say is yes or no.
Gen
http://community.webshots.com/user/Coren920

shameless beg Jessamy Quilting 35 March 9th 07 09:38 PM
Shameless self promotion John Quilting 26 March 9th 07 01:45 AM
OT Shameless begging Polly Esther Quilting 10 April 4th 06 08:42 PM