For Karen, HUG coordinator

Old December 1st 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

Default For Karen, HUG coordinator

Karen, I tried to e-mail you about a HUG question but for some reason,
your spam blocker thinks my e-mail address (caroledoyleatwindstreamdot
net) is spam and won't let it go through. So, I don't quite know how
to get around that problem, but you will be getting something in the
mail from me fairly soon!

Carole D. - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW Georgia

My quilts, crafts, QIs, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle
Old December 1st 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Well, pphhhttt to your spam blocker, because I am VERY friendly and should
be allowed. LOL

Thanks, I'll let you know when it get here!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old December 1st 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

My spam blocker was playing nicely. The message I got was from YOUR
spam blocker saying it wouldn't let me come in and play! There was
a link to go unblock but it wanted not only my e-mail address but also
my phone number, and I wasn't sure I wanted to put my phone number out
there. Anyway, I just kind of tried to answer my own question and
went on instinct and put something in the mail.

Old December 1st 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

That's just plain weird, I think it's a phony message. What email address
did you use when you got that message?

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info

Old December 2nd 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:36:38 GMT, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" Karen @
PlayPianoNow.info wrote:

That's just plain weird, I think it's a phony message. What email address
did you use when you got that message?

I was using the same one I always do, caroledoyleatwindstreamdotnet
and the automatic reply that came back said that my isp was blocked
because of spam. Windstream took over Alltel and is a major player
and not a free ISP, so I couldn't figure out why it would be a
problem. I've e-mailed you successfully before at your old e-mail
address, but I don't think I have at the "piano" one.

Old December 2nd 06, 02:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

The hicall80 one works, and the piano one, but rising stars is out now.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
-----
www.PlayPianoNow.info