Stash Sale

Old July 16th 04, 10:21 PM
Ranee Mueller

Default Stash Sale

Hello All! Thank you for giving me the go ahead. The list follows:

All items come from a smoke and pet free home. Prices do not
include shipping, I send USPS Priority Mail. I accept checks, money
orders and cashier's checks.

If anyone wants to take the whole kit and kaboodle, I will sell it
all for $450 + the cost of UPS. Please feel free to e-mail me with any
questions.

CLASSIC ELITE BEATRICE - 27 skeins in color #3206, Beige Marble, dye lot
#200 90, 63 yards each, worsted weight. 100% Merino Wool. Bought for
$205.
Price: $100.00

INDIECITA ALPACA 3-PLY - 5 skeins in color #521, Sage Green, dye lot
#3547, 185 yards each, sport weight. 100% Alpaca, very soft.
Price: $23.00

TAHKI SABLE - 5 skeins in color #1608, black, dye lot #601, 140 yds
each, worsted weight yarn. It is 70% Merino Wool and 30% French Angora.
Price: $20.00

TAHKI SABLE - 2 skeins in color #1607, grey, dye lot #690, 140 yds each,
worsted weight yarn. It is 70% Merino Wool and 30% French Angora.
Price: $10.00

TAHKI MURANO - 8 skeins in color #04, Amethyst Mix, dye lot #1213. 47
yards each, bulky weight.
Price: $25.00

K1C2 Frosting - 6 skeins in color #559, Dusky Loden, dye lot #1100. 190
yards each, fingering weight. 75% Cotton 25% Nylon.
Price: $24.00

BROWN SHEEP HANDPAINT ORIGINALS - 7 skeins in color #HP55, Ink Blue, dye
lot #024. 88 yards each, worsted weight. 70% Mohair 30% Wool.
Price: $20.00

CLECKHEATON NATURE WOOL BOUCLE - 4 skeins in color #1895, Silver Bark,
dye lot #705041. 105 yards each, bulky weight. 100% Wool.
Price: $10.00

CIRCULO OBSESSION (Same as Cascade Fixation) - 3 skeins in color #7814,
Silver, dye lot #51962. 100 yards each, worsted weight.
Price: $8.00

CASCADE PASTAZA - 3 colors: #031 Denim dye lot #3240; #040 Purple dye
lot #1088; #054 Purple Jewel dye lot #2716. 132 yards each, aran
weight/heavy worsted. 50% Llama 50% Wool.
Price: $5.00 each ($15.00 for all three)

SLAYMAKER DESIGNS RAYON CHENILLE - 9 colors, 11 4-oz skeins: 1
Chocolate, 1 Ivory, 1 Lake (deep blue), 1 Ocean (midnight blue), 1
Pebble, 1 Rich Purple, 2 Strawberry, 1 Water (pale blue green), 2 Wine.
220 yards each, sport weight. Rayon Chenille.
Price: $4.00 each ($44 for all 11)

AD HOC/FILATURA DI CROSA SANDALO - 9 skeins in color #306, Rust, dye lot
#719. 121 yards each, dk weight. 100% Silk.
Price: $25.00

CRYSTAL PALACE SEQUINS STARS - 3 cones in color #611, Black
thread/Silver sequins, dye lot #291. 250 yards each, carry along
strand. 85% Polyester 15% PVC Sequins.
Price: $8.00

CIRCULO TROPICAL - 6 skeins in color #8001, White, dye lot #17509. 147
yards each, dk weight. 100$ Cotton, slub yarn.
Price: $15.00

CRYSTAL PALACE WAIKIKI - 3 skeins in color #2889, Mauve Multicolor, dye
lot #1102. 105 yards each, worsted weight. 70% Rayon 30% Cotton.
Price: $15.00

CRYSTAL PALACE WAIKIKI - 5 skeins in color #2589, Sage Multicolor, dye
lot #1002. 105 yards each, worsted weight. 70% Rayon 30% Cotton.
Price: $22.00

BERNAT FLEURETTE - 4 + skeins in color #6483, Sage, dye lot #AF. 135
yards each, sport weight. Vintage Wool Boucle.
Price: $10.00

ERDAL METALLIC GLOWETTE - 1 skein in black shimmer, 70% Rayon 30% Lurex,
284 yds. This is a great yarn for trim on a fancy sweater, or to carry
along to make a thicker yarn. I'd say this is about sport weight yarn.
Price: $3.00

SIRDAR PRIMAVERA - 7 skeins in color #845 White, 65% Cotton 35%
Acrylic, 136 yards each, dk weight.
Price: $20.00

RAYON CHENILLE - 2 lb cone of gold dk weight chenille.
Price: $15.00

SCHACHENMAYR DIVA - 5 skeins in color #0030 Deep Red, dye lot #14218,
ribbon yarn, 131 yards each, bulky weight. One skein has been made
into a center pull ball and has been swatched from, but never cut.
Price: $12.00

Knitting Books:

Simply Socks 45 Traditional Turkish Patterns to Knit by Anna Zilboorg -
Softcover - Also printed as: Fancy Feet: Traditional Knitting Patterns of
Turkey.
Price: $10.00

The Fabric & Yard Dyer's Handbook
Price: $16.00

Books 3 & 4 of the Make it Yourself Complete Needlework and Crafts Series
Price: $5.00 each

Regards,
Ranee

--
Remove do not and spam to e-mail me.

"The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of
heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man." Acts 17:24
Old July 17th 04, 02:44 AM
spampot

I didn't want to "go public" with this, but Ranee, I immediately sent
you a request for some of these items and now I find my computer's
acting up -- some e-mail isn't getting out. Just wanted to let you know
I really want the sock book plus the other items I mentioned!

(I know, I'm being greedy

#200 90, 63 yards each, worsted weight. 100% Merino Wool. Bought for
$205.

Old July 17th 04, 01:52 PM
Carol

Ranee Mueller wrote:
Hello All! Thank you for giving me the go ahead. The list follows:

Ranee, would you send me your email addy so I can get in touch with you? Mine
is
MouseCLP at aol dot com
Thanks!

Still stitchin' and smilin'
Carol in SC

Old July 17th 04, 02:17 PM
Karen in MN

Hmmm , for some reason, I can't see the original post here, just this reply.
Can you email me the list? Thanks!

Karen in MN

Old July 17th 04, 04:41 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Karen,

If it wasn't for spampot posting I wouldn't have seen the list either as it
didn't show up.

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 18th 04, 03:59 PM
Nyssa

The original posting never made it to my server either.
Maybe Ranee needs to repost it, possibly updated deleting
anything that's already been sold.

Good thing spampot did a followup or I would have missed out
entirely.

I see a couple of things I'm interested in Ranee, but I
don't have your email address. Could you please email me
privately?

Nyssa, who never saw a stash sale she didn't like
At River's End
http://nyssa.cnc.net
Old July 18th 04, 09:05 PM
TheMage

spampot wrote in message ...
you a request for some of these items and now I find my computer's
acting up -- some e-mail isn't getting out.

Oh Man... I would love to have that alpaca, but I'm in the doghouse
already this month for craft purchases. (*deep sigh*)

Anyway, I wanted to let people here know that the kind of wierd
computer behavior you're alluding to can be caused by a virus or worm.
I'm not being alarminst, it's just that this week, I discovered the
Blaster worm on a sweet old lady's computer. The Blaster is 10 months
old, and her computer was acting the way you just mentioned. There
is no way to "fix" it now, I'll have to rebuild it for her. Trying to
fix it just made it worse. I think there are several viruses acting
in tandem.

My day job is "computer geek" so I'm serious when I say I'm on my
knees and begging you: please update your computers, everyone. There
are three things you should do each month (which I assume you already
know, but others might not):

1. Go to Windows Update (if you have a Mac, go to their update site),
and update Windows.
2. Update your virus protection.
3. Run Ad-aware of Spybot Search and Destroy to remove the adware and
spyware that's running in the background without your consent.

If you have a telephone dial up connection, it will take you two hours
a month. If you have DSL, it will take you about 1/2 hour. Think of
it as an oil change.

Okay, I'm getting off the soapbox now.

The Mage
Old July 18th 04, 09:09 PM
TheMage

spampot wrote in message ...
you a request for some of these items and now I find my computer's
acting up -- some e-mail isn't getting out.

Sorry, this line has a typo:

3. Run Ad-aware of Spybot Search and Destroy to remove the adware and
spyware that's running in the background without your consent.

It should have been:

3. Run Ad-aware OR Spybot Search and Destroy to remove the adware and

Old July 18th 04, 10:26 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Mage,

Thanks for the computer tips, to me they are always welcome here. Now a funny
thing is that Ranee's list just came on my newsgroup today along with your
computer advice.

Hugs,

Nora
Old July 18th 04, 10:36 PM
Ranee Mueller

In article , Nyssa
wrote:

I see a couple of things I'm interested in Ranee, but I
don't have your email address. Could you please email me
privately?

Sorry about the blank email. Here's the updated list (some new
additions as well:

ADRIENNE VITTADINI CARA - 5 skeins in color #952, Soft Blue, dye lot
#725. 98 yards each, worsted weight. 100% Linen.
Price: $25.00

RAUMA FINULLGARN - 5 skeins in color #459, Navy Blue, dye lot #202. 191
yards each, sport weight. 100% Wool.
Price: $25.00

RAUMA FINULLGARN - 5 skeins in color #435, Red, dye lot #222. 191 yards
each, sport weight. 100% Wool.
Price: $25.00

[...]

KNIT-CRO-SHEEN - 3 balls in color #0001, White. 325 yards each, cotton.
Price: $3.00

Knitting Books:

The Fabric & Yard Dyer's Handbook
Price: $16.00

Books 3 & 4 of the Make it Yourself Complete Needlework and Crafts Series
Price: $5.00 each

Knitted Sweater Style by Jo Sharp
Price: $14.00

French Chic Baby Knits from 100 Idees (Out of Print)
Price: $10.00

Regards,
Ranee

Stash for Sale Suzanne Marketplace 0 March 1st 04 06:23 AM
Cross Stitch Stash for Sale news.alltel.net Needlework 0 February 9th 04 09:18 PM
Stash for Sale...CS&CC mags especially Suzanne N. Fernandes Marketplace 0 October 14th 03 12:19 AM
Stash for Sale Website Update Final Suzanne N. Fernandes Marketplace 0 October 3rd 03 04:22 AM
Stash For Sale Website Updated Suzanne N. Fernandes Marketplace 0 September 21st 03 03:38 AM