Cutwork in my hot little hands!

Old January 4th 04, 09:58 PM
Skywise fahr 2

Default Cutwork in my hot little hands!

Just got my copy from Borders...they are the best about getting in books. Just
started chapter 3. I've brewed a pot of spring cherry tea,put on my slippers
and am spending the rest of this very grey,rainy day on the couch with my book.
Blessings,Rusty
Old January 5th 04, 10:47 PM
Joan Erickson

Skywise fahr 2 wrote:

Just got my copy from Borders...they are the best about getting in books. Just
started chapter 3. I've brewed a pot of spring cherry tea,put on my slippers
and am spending the rest of this very grey,rainy day on the couch with my book.
Blessings,Rusty

Oh, sure, rub it in, Rusty!

--
Joan (waiting for Waldenbooks to call me and say it's in)

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

Old January 6th 04, 07:28 PM
Gillian Murray

Just NOT FAIR!! I ordered mine from B&L online, and it hasn't come yet.
However today's mail hasn't come either. I just got a call from a friend to
whom I lent Crewel World. She is hooked, so the next five are going over to
her house this afternoon.

Gillian

Old January 8th 04, 07:37 PM
Carolyn Wagner

I picked mine up last night. :-) Ordered it from Barnes and Noble on Friday,
and they called me Monday. Unfortunately it's a 45-minute drive so had to
wait until yesterday, but it was worth it!

Carolyn

hlink.net...

Old January 9th 04, 02:12 AM
mole

Skywise fahr 2 wrote:

Just got my copy from Borders...they are the best about getting in

books. Just
started chapter 3. I've brewed a pot of spring cherry tea,put on my

slippers
and am spending the rest of this very grey,rainy day on the couch with

my book.
Blessings,Rusty
Oh, sure, rub it in, Rusty!

--
Joan (waiting for Waldenbooks to call me and say it's in)

See my first-ever design he
http://www.heritageshoppe.com/joan.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)

My copy arrived on Monday. I sat down to read the first couple
chapters, but literally couldn't put it down. I finished it before I
went to bed. There are some surprises in this one. I won't give
anything away, I don't want to spoil it for anyone. All I will say is,
this is a must read for fans of Betsy and her friends. - Judi
Old January 9th 04, 03:31 AM
Tamara

Amazon.com shipped mine today!
--
Tamara in sunny San Diego

Old January 10th 04, 05:27 AM
KDLark

I found one copy at a Booksamillion tonight in Ocala, FL. Half-read and face
down on my lap right now.

Katrina L.
Old January 19th 04, 03:54 PM
Andrea

I just finished my copy last night. Really a great read. I like to be
entertained and learn and this did both.
Andrea