Craft vendors needed in Maryland

Old October 25th 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
silkypup

Default Craft vendors needed in Maryland

Liberty High School 22nd Annual Fall Craft Fair
Sat Nov 17th -

This is a large event with lots of traffic to show off your craft!!
22 years strong and the best local show there is. Hurry only 50
tables left. Indoors and out so rain out not a problem.

Great for the crafter just getting into the business.

Low fee set up, benefit Liberty High School Instrumental Music
Program.

Event Location5855 Bartholow Rd.
Eldersburg, MD 21784

Old October 18th 13, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan[_4_]

replying to silkypup, Joan wrote:
silkypup wrote:

Liberty High School 22nd Annual Fall Craft Fair
Sat Nov 17th -

This is a large event with lots of traffic to show off your craft!!
22 years strong and the best local show there is. Hurry only 50
tables left. Indoors and out so rain out not a problem.

Great for the crafter just getting into the business.

Low fee set up, benefit Liberty High School Instrumental Music
Program.

Event Location5855 Bartholow Rd.
Eldersburg, MD 21784

I'd like to know if I would need a Tax ID or sales tax # in order to set up
there? I have gourds that I have raised and woodburned, made cats out of etc,
and homemade soaps.

Old October 18th 13, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

silkypup wrote:

Liberty High School 22nd Annual Fall Craft Fair
Sat Nov 17th -

This is a large event with lots of traffic to show off your craft!!
22 years strong and the best local show there is. Hurry only 50
tables left. Indoors and out so rain out not a problem.

Great for the crafter just getting into the business.

Low fee set up, benefit Liberty High School Instrumental Music
Program.

Event Location5855 Bartholow Rd.
Eldersburg, MD 21784

I'd like to know if I would need a Tax ID or sales tax # in order to
set up
there? I have gourds that I have raised and woodburned, made cats out
of etc,
and homemade soaps.

That's just around the corner from my daughter's home; she lives in Mt Airy.
Gill