AD:Royal Egyptian Lotus Set; Free Shipping w/Buy It Now; Gift Ideas

Old November 24th 03, 05:55 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD:Royal Egyptian Lotus Set; Free Shipping w/Buy It Now; Gift Ideas

Hey Beady Buddies,
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm always thankful for your interest and financial
support, and I pray that my offerings help bring joy to your life. Well,
it's almost Christmas! Have you made your gift list yet? Are you going to
have time to make all of those projects you were hoping to? If not, I have
some great deals this week to help you out!

First I'm posting 6 sets of 3 pairs of earrings for your buying pleasure.
Starting bid is well below retail - you can afford to buy 2 for gifts and
keep one for yourself! These all have a holiday theme - check them out!
Angel Babies Crystal Trio Earrings #501
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754207437
Angel Babies Xmas Trio Earrings #502
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754206577
Angel Babies Xmas Trio Earrings #503
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754206732
2 Angel Babies & 1 Snow Baby Earrings #504
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754207001
Xmas Tree, Snowmen, Bells Earrings #505
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754207148
Angel Babies Tiger Trio Earrings #506
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754207269

I also have some unique creations for you to mull over as gifts - 2
bracelets made with peyote stich and crystals, and two original necklace
sets.
Purple AB Peyote & Crystal Bracelet #123
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754205885
Fuchsia Peyote & Crystal Bracelet #124
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754206040
Turquoise Lace Necklace Set #11
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754207618
Royal Egyptian Lotus Necklace Set #10
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=754208472
I really was thrilled with how this one turned out - the focal bead was a
challenge to match, and after the necklace was strung I told my hubby -
wouldn't it be cool if we had a custom clasp to match the focal too? Well we
put our heads together and came up with a really unique idea. I debated
about listing this one quite frankly, as I wanted to keep it for me! But
Christmas calls... and we need the $$$. I haven't gotten paid for my day
care job since August and it doesn't look like they'll get it to me this
year at this rate. So....

We are still continuing to offer free shipping if you use the Buy It Now
option to purchase your selections. Even if this offer isn't listed
specificially on each auction, it is still available for ALL auctions.

Thanks for bidding!

Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBead Auctions