Still going on those baby dragons

Old May 28th 10, 11:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Still going on those baby dragons

Should finish the letter Q today some time and move on to R. Then I'm taking
another break and starting "Ladybugs and Bumble Bees"

Other WIPS folks

Cheryl

Old May 28th 10, 12:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Margaret St. John

On 2010-05-28, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Should finish the letter Q today some time and move on to R. Then I'm taking
another break and starting "Ladybugs and Bumble Bees"

Other WIPS folks

Cheryl

Wow you are moving right along. Enjoy the break. If work is quiet this
weekend I am planning on doing some sticthing, I just haven't decided
on what yet.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
Old May 28th 10, 01:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

.. .
On 2010-05-28, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Should finish the letter Q today some time and move on to R. Then I'm
taking
another break and starting "Ladybugs and Bumble Bees"

Other WIPS folks

Cheryl

Wow you are moving right along. Enjoy the break. If work is quiet this
weekend I am planning on doing some sticthing, I just haven't decided
on what yet.
-Margaret in MA

--
Margaret St. John
Let it snow!!
http://www.silverthorn.org/mstjohn

I'm hoping to finish the last of the bookmarks I've been making. This one
is a pussy cat and some cute little mice that I found on DMC's website.

No more bookmarks for a while, at least I hope not.

Lucille

Old May 28th 10, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On May 28, 6:55�am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Should finish the letter Q today some time and move on to R. Then I'm taking
another break and starting "Ladybugs and Bumble Bees"

Other WIPS folks

Cheryl

Haven't touched "Factal 53" in almost a week. Maybe this
weekend....after I get all the annuals planted. Just finished
6 dozen portulaca above the back wall. I keep promising
myself if I finish page one I'll pick up something small.

Nancy

Cats and Dragons for Steve Graber Susie Pottery 2 November 29th 06 03:37 PM
A little OT - Of dragons and gator baby blankets Cats Quilting 5 August 8th 06 12:24 AM
Dragons Roberta Quilting 45 June 22nd 05 01:41 PM
Dragons!!! Butterfly Quilting 2 August 6th 04 10:18 AM
Name your color! Done with dragons... Tinkster Beads 22 March 12th 04 01:50 AM