Hi, haven't disappeared

Old August 13th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
grammykathy

Default Hi, haven't disappeared

Things have been nuts around here. First have had grandgirls a lot
and couldn't get on, was trying to get 2 twin quilts done before the 2
oldest got back from their daddy's. Would have made it if Daddy hadn't
brought them home a week early. Then had computer problems then
internet problems, finally got those problems fixed. BOY did I have
to do a lot of mass deleteing.

I am now working on a Double Wedding Ring king size quilt for my
oldest son and his new wife. I thought I had until April to get it
done for their first anniversery. WRONG. Found out a couple of weeks
ago that he leaves for Iraq in Jan so I am going to have to try a rush
it so he will get some enjoyment from it before he leaves. I am
hopeing I have enough printed fabric so I will only have to use one
one time. That may be kinda hard because I would need 539 different
fabrics. The broder will be different shades of purple, yellow and
blues.

GrammyKathy

Old August 14th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

Wow, you are and will be busy! Some of it sounds like fun (the grandgirls).
Best of luck on getting the quilt done in time for your son to enjoy it and
please let him know my prayers go with him for a safe tour and quick return
home.
--
Debi

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
oups.com...