Anybody else NOT getting via Google?

Old August 6th 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_2_]

Default Anybody else NOT getting via Google?

Am I the only one -- haven't seen any new msgs. since 1st of August!
Using Facebook now!
ME-Judy
Old August 6th 11, 07:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I have not seen a message since Aug. 1 - until today when I set up my
new reader and server. Now they are showing clear up until today. : )
I'm using Unison, and BlockNews.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old August 7th 11, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I think Ginger and Sunny, among others of our quilters are still struggling.
We'll leave the light on for them. Polly

.com...

Old August 7th 11, 09:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
cmhamann

The same has happened to me. I've been busy trying to acces the group
through a different route and thanks to Jeanne I think I am finally set to
go.

Claudia

Old August 7th 11, 10:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne in DK

"ME-Judy" wrote in message
Am I the only one -- haven't seen any new msgs. since 1st of August!
Using Facebook now!
ME-Judy

Me too, I've given up on google groups (after many years as a happy
user) - 5 days is too long!

I'm reading usenet with Thunderbird and the server from eternal-september.

Assuming this post goes through, I'm happy!

Hanne in DK
Old August 7th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

"ME-Judy" wrote in message

Am I the only one -- haven't seen any new msgs. since 1st of August!
Using Facebook now!
ME-Judy

Me too, I've given up on google groups (after many years as a happy
user) - 5 days is too long!

I'm reading usenet with Thunderbird and the server from
eternal-september.

Assuming this post goes through, I'm happy!

Hanne in DK

Be happy.

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?

Old August 10th 11, 12:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

On Aug 6, 2:28*pm, ME-Judy wrote:
Am I the only one -- haven't seen any new msgs. since 1st of August!
Using Facebook now!
ME-Judy

As I mentioned in another thread, today is the first day since 8/1
that I've seen any posts. I've used google for years and been happy
with it until now. Guess I'll have to set up something else as well.

Kim in NJ
Old August 10th 11, 07:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

On Wed, 10 Aug 2011 04:43:31 -0700, AuntK wrote:

On Aug 6, 2:28Â*pm, ME-Judy wrote:
Am I the only one -- haven't seen any new msgs. since 1st of August!
Using Facebook now!
ME-Judy

As I mentioned in another thread, today is the first day since 8/1 that
I've seen any posts. I've used google for years and been happy with it
until now. Guess I'll have to set up something else as well.

Kim in NJ

Update on the situation:

http://thenextweb.com/google/2011/08...pped-indexing-
usenet-newsgroups-a-week-ago-and-barely-anyone-noticed/

or

http://tinyurl.com/3z43pny

Apparently they had a problem and didn't notice, even with people
complaining in their own tech forums.

I have always strongly encouraged people to go with a usenet provider and
dedicated newsreader. At least there if something goes wrong they
actually _listen_ . I am still lucky enough to have an isp that provides
usenet access.

NightMist

--
I'm raising a developmentally disabled child. What's your superpower?

Google Christina Peterson Beads 4 October 4th 06 09:28 PM
Google quilter Quilting 5 October 7th 05 03:33 PM
google help [email protected] Needlework 2 February 16th 05 01:42 PM
google help [email protected] Needlework 14 February 14th 05 05:17 AM
I'm off Google !! Deirdre S. Beads 4 September 4th 03 02:58 AM