"Peepers" from Polly pics!

Old August 3rd 11, 04:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default "Peepers" from Polly pics!

that link didn't work for me but I have you bookmarked.
http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...56043956HYYkJV
I think that will bring the peepers out.
Taria

"Jennifer in Ottawa" wrote in message

Add another one to the 'Happiest&Funniest' quilt pile coming from
Polly's creations! See the pics at www.community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl

There are some other examples of the finished quilt - links given
below, forwarded by Polly. Enjoy, jennellh

"............ Putting this one together was big fun. Unless, of
course, you realize that there were 40 black eyes to appliqué. We
laughed all the way through creating Peepers.

Little Peepers, Fons &
Porters Baby Quilts Winter 2008

Sandy found the magazine pictures by the designer and some other
Peepers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jgomez51/3432672742/
(made by J.Gomez aka CAQuilter)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2507058...in/photostream
(from GardenPat)

http://www.quiltsforsale.ca/DB/searc...1&ArtistID=170

Old August 3rd 11, 08:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Thanks Taria - I didn't get the original message, so I very much
appreciate your link.
Thanks Jenn for showing us.
I love the colours in this quilt. I know 'they' say that babies prefer
bright colours to pastels (and I know I am a long way from being a
baby!), I have tried to comply with 'them' while secretly preferring
pastels!
Polly this is a jewelled treasure. Stepping into the bright was a
masterstroke. I'm glad you enjoyed it, too g
..
In message , Taria
writes

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old August 3rd 11, 09:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

That's just unbearably cute! Polly, did you fussy-cut those orange
chicks so the color variation would look like fuzz?
Roberta in D

Old August 3rd 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

Just when I think Polly can't out-do herself, she does it again. That is
adorable - and I like that color combination better than any of the
others we've seen. That is one happy quilt!

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old August 3rd 11, 04:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bobbie Sews More

That quilt sure is cute!
Barbara in SC