Pantograph Patterns

Old August 25th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Default Pantograph Patterns

Hi,
Does anyone have any good sources for pantograph patterns. I've found a
few, but I saw one today that has about 4 different designs on a roll for
$25. Of course, when I went to the site, all that showed up with those
little boxes with red x's inside of them. Free would be even better, but
assuming there isn't much out there for free, I'll take variety & a good
price if anyone can send any recommendations!

Thanks!

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 26th 07, 12:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

lost all my favs in the now defunct hard drive sorry cant help ya with
those now but...
try clear'n your cookies and refresh the site, might show up the pix not
those dastardly red XXXXXX
i hate those. means i been playing too much and ignoring maintenece, lol.
hope that works for ya,
jeanne
still searching for the answer to my puter woes

"Pauline" wrote...

Old August 26th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Thanks Jeanne - I'll give it a try!

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 26th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Hi Jeanne,

I was about to pack up all my lime fabrics & send them to you as a thank
you, but, alas, it didn't work. I must have had lots of cookies there
though, cause it took a minute or so to clear them out. Still little red
x's in little boxes

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 26th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gen

Try right clicking on the red x's and see if a "show picture" comes up. If
it does, click and the picture should come up.
Gen

et...

Old August 26th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

Nope - tried that too. Thanks Gen. Drat! This vendor has a really good
selection of pantograph patterns, but the ones I particularly want to see
have about 4 patterns in one package & the price is only $25 - compared with
other panto's I've been finding for $19 for one design.

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 26th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

whats the site?
try rebooting or at least closing IE and restarting that.
those cookies can add up fast when surfing.

good grief, if you saw how many LIMEs i have in my stash you'd not worry
bout me.
i'm in overload on stash since the past two yrs trips back to usa.
from the way i feel lately, dont think i'll be making it back there again,
sigh...
thanks for the thot tho.
cheers,
jeanne
oh heck, i got laundry needs putting out or wont get dry at this rate, bbs

"Pauline" wrote...

Old August 26th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pauline

The site is www.lequilters.com & I'm looking under Pantographs, Midarm &
Shortarm. I've been able to look at other pantos listed there, just not
the midarm & shortarm pantos. I will try rebooting & see what happens,
although my DH tried from his 'puter & had the same results.

Yeah - you proly have more limes than I do, but I'm working on it! I needed
about 1/2 yard of a lime batik a couple of weeks ago & when I went to the
LQS, they said there was only 3 1/2 yards left on the bolt & I could have it
for 30% off (or was it 25%), I said sure - lime is a neutral, isn't it?

Do you hang your laundry out to dry? I try to when the weather is good. I
got into the habit several years ago when we had an energy crisis, so during
the summer, if I have time, I do hang outside. I don't know anyone else
that does though. Well, I noticed my neighbor next store started after I
started, but I think she's given up on it.

Pauline
Northern California

Old August 26th 07, 02:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

heehee, love the LIME story, always good when u get a discount.
heck if i lived in usa, i'd probly finish every bolt of any reallly good
LIMEs i found just for the discount factor, lol.
yes indeedy, LIME is a neutral and anyone who disagrees hasnt been looking
at any gardens lately.

tis late winter/early spring here but i hang my laundry all yr round.
i dont have a load everyday with only three of us in the house now.
sometimes i have to wait for a good day and hang out two loads but i refuse
to pay for the electricity and lose the smell of sunshine as well. yes yes,
i've a lot of scottish blood in me, lol.
i think most folks here use clotheslines with their dryer as a back up.
if i get desperate but dont really need the clothes to wear yet, will put
laundry on an A frame wire thing and put it in the garage for a couple of
days to dry. works fine. i also have a really good cupboard with the hot
water heater in it so that is good for being sure things are dry if left in
there overnight after i fold'em when i figure they're fully dry but just to
be sure.
sorry bout that long explanation, more than anyone wants to read about, lol.
off to look at u'r site now.
brb,
jeanne

"Pauline" wrote...

Old August 26th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Try Bayside Quilting or SewThankful.com Both have lots of pantos. I've
never ordered from Bayside, but SewThankful is quick and runs lots of
sales on overstocks and such.

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks