ping Sandy/RM

Old August 27th 10, 12:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

Default ping Sandy/RM

sorry.
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote ...
I think the 'point' was a reminder to those of us who celebrate Christmas
that if we had something to be stitched that we'd better get going. Last
Christmas, some of our loved ones just happened to mention that they surely
would love to have tree skirts. I finished one in January. I've piled my
Christmas fabrics out on the cutting table. That's a start. Polly

"J*" ...
whats your point?

Old August 27th 10, 12:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

sorry.
j.

"Taria" wrote in message
Gosh j, I don't really have a point. I'm sorry you can't
find a reason to care any more. It is there you just have to dig to find
that place. I don't know how folks do it
but many do. My wish for you is that you can. We all care about you here
and hope you can remember how to care for yourself and those left that do
love you dearly soon.
Hugs, Taria
"J*" wrote in message
whats your point?
i could care less about xmas anymore.
j.

"Taria" wrote ...
Christmas countdown begins.
4 months to go and counting.

Taria, ducking and running

Old August 27th 10, 12:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
J*[_5_]

sorry.
j.

"Gen" wrote in message
Some of us do.
Gen

Old August 27th 10, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

Been on the countdown since 25th June!!!

OK, DH and I both have winter birthdays, so wanted a summer wedding, so
that we could have something to celebrate mid-year. The only week-end
free in June, the year we got married was the 25th, hence we countdown
to anniversary and then back to Christmas!!!

Janner

France

Old August 28th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Default ping

Howdy!

Meanwhile, I'm taking my name off this sour note.

R/S- quilting w/ joy

Old August 28th 10, 01:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

I was thinking of the same thing before surgery.....don't think the quilts
will be done beforehand but that's ok, too.

Butterfly (Quilting on my mind)

Ping Sandy E/Ragmop Sandy Quilting 0 August 17th 09 03:57 AM
Ping: Sandy in H, NV Butterflywings Quilting 0 January 23rd 09 04:27 PM
Ping Ragmop/Sandy Taria Quilting 5 July 5th 08 05:47 AM
Ping Sandy in Henderson Shona in NZ Quilting 14 May 27th 08 09:08 PM
Ping -- Sandy in Henderson Anne in CA Quilting 5 November 28th 05 05:09 PM