OT When Good Sock Monkeys Go Bad

Old October 19th 05, 02:19 AM
Tina

Default OT When Good Sock Monkeys Go Bad

Oh Nooooooo, It's Mr. Bill, the sock monkey!

I love sock monkeys - I want one myself. The childhood sock monkey got
lost years ago.

Hugs,
Tina

Old October 19th 05, 03:46 AM
marbles_2

Denise....looks like your bid must have won!! All I got was a glimpse
of that little monkey before the screen announced the bid was awarded.
Loved those big ears!!!

Annie

Old October 19th 05, 12:57 PM
Denise in NH

Default OT When Good Sock Monkeys Go Bad/ he's mine

I won him!!!! I'm sure it's not too late to turn him around. There's
no such thing as a bad sock monkey. He will join an ever expanding
family of monkeys. I have them from 1 inch tall to one who sort of
looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

A few years ago my minister wanted everyone to bring in a personal
Christmas manger to church for display. I had to really hold back from
not bringing in a manger scene made with my monkeys. I have enough of
them to do Mary (I have a girl monkey) , Joseph and my little monkey
could play Jesus, and plenty to be wise men, etc. In churdh I'm know to
be a bit off the wall and my close friends would have gotten a hoot out
of it. I couldn't risk upsetting other people, though, so I didn't do
it. I did tell my minister that I had considered it, and she just
laughed and shook her head. I have a tiny manger made of little bitty
mice too.

Denise

Old October 19th 05, 04:37 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

Sounds like a Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer gone tropical to me. LOL!!

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \
"NightMist" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sock-Monkey-Old-... cmdZViewItem

I have this whole story in my head about how this poor sock monkey
turned to evil because all the other sock monkeys laughed at him, and
people turned their heads and made little distressed noises whenever
they saw him.

OK so I'm an animist so shoot me.

Bet he still got loved on though. OK, he looks like nobody ever
touched him. I can dream can't I?

NightMist
poor monkey
--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole

Old October 19th 05, 07:49 PM
Toni Schneidt

My oldest Daughter's nickname is Monkey. So, you can imagine how many
stuffed ones she has, along iwth a fleece blanket and clothes! It was too
late for me to bid on him, he just tugged at my heart.
Toni