thrum mitts....need help from Newfies pls.

Old August 16th 17, 11:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default thrum mitts....need help from Newfies pls.

On Monday, December 11, 1995 at 4:30:00 AM UTC-3:30, Denise Jameson wrote:
In Canadian Living Magazine dated Oct. 93 there was a
pattern for thrum mitts (which I have). My problem is
getting the carded fleece called for.

These mitts are great and I wondered if anyone would know of
an address for the Beavercraft store in Stephenville, Nfld.,
Canada and if I could order some from them. TIA.
{{ Denise }}

Well...the things you find when you goggle......I am the owner of Beavercraft in Stephenville Nl. and the person that the article mentions in the Canadian Living Magazine. We still sell kits and /or fleece. We have a facebook page "Beavercraft" where you can private message me. Our phone number is 709 643-4844 (Noon to 5 p.m. NT) Paula

Fingerless mitts Linda D. Yarn 11 December 12th 09 04:55 PM
Lovers mitts pattern Not Likely Yarn 0 October 26th 07 10:32 PM
double knit mitts norma woods Yarn 2 May 2nd 05 03:38 AM
Anyone know about Insulite or Insulbrite for oven mitts? Quil Quilting 7 January 15th 04 11:31 PM
micro mitts? miss mandy Sewing 2 December 31st 03 10:38 PM