Solid Surface countertops

Old June 9th 04, 10:02 PM
Seaspray

Default Solid Surface countertops

My MIL got Corian and just loves it. A little hint for which ever you
choose. Since you pay by the foot, have the counter man save the section
that they cut out for your sink. This piece can be routered on the outside
( and smoothed) and when mounted on little rubber feet, it make a really
nice cutting board that matches the counter. You can even make 2 smaller
ones. Unless you have other ideas for them, like window sills.

What ever you pick, Enjoy them. I still have formica

Diane

___
Victoria said:
We are going to be buying new countertops next week. I looked at everything
from granite to Corian and everything in between. Does anyone have
countertops
they love? If so, why do you love them. Is the Corian and other solid
surface
built in sinks as good as they look? Do the solid surface countertops live
up
to their price and reputation?

Old June 10th 04, 02:46 PM
Seaspray

Sounds like you really did your homework! Everything sounds great and
should look very nice. Good luck with it all!

Diane
***************
Victoria said:
Thank you for the input, Diane. I chose Silestone and they are going to

save
the sink cut out for me. I already had you beat on that question. I am

paying
for it, I should get it!

I can't wait till they come now. I also ordered this great faucet set.

It's one
piece for everything and it will come directly out of the stone. The sink

will
be flush mount with the counter. Not under, or over, but flush