OT - dil is pregnant!

Old March 24th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - dil is pregnant!

The first pregnancy test was yesterday morning and Jen is definitely
pregnant. We find out on Saturday if it's twins or if only one fetus
survived. Kepp Praying!!

Musicmaker

Old March 24th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

OOh I'm so excited for you all! Fingers and toes crossed!!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

oups.com...

Old March 24th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

WoooooHOOOOOOooo! That is so awesome! Isn't His grace wonderful ?!?!?

Definitely keeping them in my heart and prayers!

Hugs,
Tina

Old March 24th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Congratulations, Grandma!! Dancing in the moonlight for ya! Did you start
the baby quilts yet?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old March 24th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Oh, that's wonderful. Thanks for letting us know Musicmaker.
Such a thrill for everyone involved.
..
In message .com,
Musicmaker writes
The first pregnancy test was yesterday morning and Jen is definitely
pregnant. We find out on Saturday if it's twins or if only one fetus
survived. Kepp Praying!!

Musicmaker

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old March 24th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I will continue to hold a positive thought for them.

--
Cats ^;;^ ^;;^ ^;;^
( U ) ( U ) ( U )

catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

"Musicmaker" wrote in message
oups.com...
: The first pregnancy test was yesterday morning and Jen is
definitely
: pregnant. We find out on Saturday if it's twins or if
only one fetus
: survived. Kepp Praying!!
:
: Musicmaker
:

Old March 24th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Mazel Tov! Keeping good thoughts that all goes well. Linda in Tx

Old March 24th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

doing a hopeful happy hobble for Jen!

prayers will continue for the next 9 months!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old March 24th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What wonderful news!! Prayers continue!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Musicmaker" wrote in message
oups.com...
The first pregnancy test was yesterday morning and Jen is definitely
pregnant. We find out on Saturday if it's twins or if only one fetus
survived. Kepp Praying!!

Musicmaker

AD: Pregnant Goddess AND OT Dog Picture Beadbimbo Beads 10 April 1st 06 04:33 AM
OF - Guinea pigs... fat or pregnant??? [email protected] Beads 4 February 22nd 05 09:14 PM
OT I'm not pregnant. Candace Beads 38 June 25th 04 04:31 PM
(Urgent) Pregnant womans and jewlery Charles Bronson Jewelry 3 February 11th 04 07:21 AM
OT Paulette? - Still pregnant Paulette I. Beads 9 August 27th 03 08:32 PM