AD and question: Lampwork on ebay and justbeads

Old July 1st 03, 04:29 AM
Tink

Default AD and question: Lampwork on ebay and justbeads

Lori, you aren't limited to just accepting PayPal on your eBay auctions to
get the 1.5%. It says:

....advertise PayPal as the only online payment service on your eBay
listings. You can still accept checks and money orders, and you can even
mention other online payment services in your end-of-listing email to
buyers, but to be eligible for PayPal Preferred, you need to advertise
PayPal exclusively on your actual listing.
I love my 1.5% and my PayPal debit card.
--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

"Lori Greenberg" wrote in message
thlink.net...

Regarding PayPal and eBay, I've just applied for the PayPal card and

using
their money market fund. One of the requirements is that you only

accept
PayPal on your eBay auctions in order to get the 1.5% back. Normally

this
would bother me but I've been finding that most people have been using
PayPal anyway and it really IS easier for me all the way around. I

can't
believe how fast some payments come.

I'm hoping that this doesn't cut out too many people that don't

like/want
use PayPal. I'm just wondering what your experience is with payments.

Do
you receive a lot of checks or money orders from people. Of course, I

know
I'm not supposed to but I'm more than willing to accept checks or money
orders if someone asks, I just don't think I can post that in the

auctions
under this agreement. So, for future reference, if you DO want to pay

that
way, just email me!

I know there are lots of people out there that hate eBay and PayPal. I
don't really want to hear any rants about them if possible. I have no

idea
why I'm going this route it just seems like the right thing to do right

now.
Consolidation makes life easier.