Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Marshall, Michigan

Old September 29th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rick[_3_]

Default Fiber Arts & Animals Festival - Marshall, Michigan

Hello group,

An eclectic group of fiber artists will be demonstrating their craft
and exhibiting their wares.

Each exhibitor provides either free information and/or live fiber
producing animal exhibit or pamphlets regarding fiber art or fiber
production. All products sold are fiber art related including raw
wool, processed wool, yarn (wool, cotton, exotic blends), shawls,
quilts, blankets, quilted batts, felt making supplies and rug weaving
supplies to name a few. Some of the animals in attendance in years
past have been llamas, sheep, goats, rabbits and alpacas.

Check our website for details regarding workshops, art quilt exhibits
and classes offered at each festival.

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old September 30th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

As a Michigander... I thought I'd check out your website. Too bad very few
of the links work. So I learned next to nothing.. .except that your website
is not maintained. Nothing I saw there encouraged me to make the drive.

--
Kate in MI

Old September 30th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

? Every link I tried worked just fine.

http://www.fiberartfest.com/index.htm
http://www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com/

The local fiber arts & animals festival is going on right now,
over in Dallas:
http://www.bigtex.com/ (llamas were there last week)
http://www.corsicanadailysun.com/loc...247004634.html
http://statefairblog.dallasnews.com/
http://www.bigtex.com/creativearts/contests/index.asp
http://www.bigtex.com/docs/Dept.JAfg...lts08Hndbk.pdf

R/Sandy ;-D

Old September 30th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

I looked, but it was all 2009!
Seemed rather far in advance, and there were no links to any details.

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Old October 1st 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.[_2_]

Hmmmm -- wonder if it's my 'puter acting up??? Still several tonight
aren't working. Beginning to think I've got gremlins inside my laptop!

--
Kate in MI

,

Old October 1st 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

I found out that there have been several net splits recently. What
that is pretty much what it sounds like, parts of the net become
isolated from other parts of the net either due to severe bottlenecks,
technical problems, or malicious acts. Thus a page that loads
perfectly for a person using one provider will not load at all for
someone on another.
Things will probably be glitchy online for a bit.

NightMist

"Rick" wrote in message
[...]

Nothing has been the same since that house fell on my sister.
Old October 1st 08, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rick[_3_]

Kate in MIhttp://community.webshots.com/user/K_Groves

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *"Rick" wrote in message

Hello group,

An eclectic group of fiber artists will be demonstrating their craft
and exhibiting their wares.

Each exhibitor provides either free information and/or live fiber
producing animal exhibit or pamphlets regarding fiber art or fiber
production. All products sold are fiber art related including raw
wool, processed wool, yarn (wool, cotton, exotic blends), shawls,
quilts, blankets, quilted batts, felt making supplies and rug weaving
supplies to name a few. Some of the animals in attendance in years
past have been llamas, sheep, goats, rabbits and alpacas.

Check our website for details regarding workshops, art quilt exhibits
and classes offered at each festival.

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com- Hide quoted text -

Katie,

Thank you for checknig out the website. I double-checked and it
appears all the links are working for me on this end.

It is hard to figure out when to start letting people know about the
festival. One year, it wasn't enough time and another was too far in
advance. Both ouf festivals are in 2009 and in Marshall, Michigan.
The June festival is a one-day event and the Octoboer festival is a
two-day event. In 2009, it will be our first two-day event. We are
just now starting to receive applications from exhibitors and as they
will be posted on the exhbitors pages.

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com
Old October 1st 08, 02:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rick[_3_]

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

Rick wrote:
Hello group,

An eclectic group of fiber artists will be demonstrating their craft
and exhibiting their wares.

Each exhibitor provides either free information and/or live fiber
producing animal exhibit or pamphlets regarding fiber art or fiber
production. All products sold are fiber art related including raw
wool, processed wool, yarn (wool, cotton, exotic blends), shawls,
quilts, blankets, quilted batts, felt making supplies and rug weaving
supplies to name a few. Some of the animals in attendance in years
past have been llamas, sheep, goats, rabbits and alpacas.

Check our website for details regarding workshops, art quilt exhibits
and classes offered at each festival.

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com
www.QuesoCabezaFarm.com- Hide quoted text -

Sally,

What kind of details are you looking for?

Regards,

Rick Boesen
Olivet, MI
www.FiberArtFest.com