Semi-AD- trying out a new gallery

Old November 26th 04, 06:33 PM
Su/Cutworks

Default Semi-AD- trying out a new gallery

One of the cool things that comes with the hosting from Lyonshost is some
very simple and easy to use gallery software. I've redone the bead gallery
so that it uses the new software which has a very cool slideshow.

Comments would be appreciated.

http://www.tillerman.co.uk/gallery/

Thanks for looking. Sorry, no popcorn in the lobby.

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk

Old November 26th 04, 11:32 PM
Diana Curtis

That works nicely! You take good pictures, they show off Mike's work
beautifully.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old November 27th 04, 09:45 AM
Su/Cutworks

Diana wrote:

That works nicely! You take good pictures, they show off Mike's work
beautifully.

Thanks for looking. It's a really simple program, and took hardly any time
to figure out. I'm really pleased with how the slideshow works.

-Su

Old November 27th 04, 04:32 PM

"Su/Cutworks" wrote in message
One of the cool things that comes with the hosting from Lyonshost is some
very simple and easy to use gallery software. I've redone the bead

gallery
so that it uses the new software which has a very cool slideshow.

Comments would be appreciated.

http://www.tillerman.co.uk/gallery/

Thanks for looking. Sorry, no popcorn in the lobby.

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk

What Fun!

1. Mike's beads are TDF!!
2. Easy to view from end-user pov.
3. Loved the slideshow random option.
4. Did I mention that I love Mike's beads?

Thanks for sharing!

Vicki V
Pax

Old November 28th 04, 06:57 PM
Kalera Stratton

I love it! It does a good job of showcasing Mike's work.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old November 28th 04, 08:17 PM
Su/Cutworks

Kalera wrote:

I love it! It does a good job of showcasing Mike's work.

Thanks. It was a program with the hosting package, and I find it really
simple to use. I like simple. In fact, I love simple!

Thanks for looking.

-Su

Old November 29th 04, 05:24 AM

The gallery is easy to use and I like the slideshow.

Heather

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:33:36 +0000 (UTC), "Su/Cutworks"
wrote:

One of the cool things that comes with the hosting from Lyonshost is some
very simple and easy to use gallery software. I've redone the bead gallery
so that it uses the new software which has a very cool slideshow.

Comments would be appreciated.

http://www.tillerman.co.uk/gallery/

Thanks for looking. Sorry, no popcorn in the lobby.

-Su

Swap Gallery Updated Black Cat Beads Beads 5 June 17th 04 07:38 AM
New Gallery for me??? Visiting today. (OT?) Marisa2 Beads 11 May 17th 04 11:41 PM
AD & news: "Swept Away" ends tonight, potential gallery! Kalera Stratton Beads 6 April 2nd 04 05:01 AM
OT Andale Gallery sucks bluemaxx Beads 2 October 1st 03 06:37 AM
Preparing for the gallery mkahogan Beads 15 August 7th 03 01:58 PM