whine fest joining to add my illness

Old April 19th 07, 08:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default whine fest joining to add my illness

Well I am starting to feel better thank god was too sick to even think
about getting on the computer smiles! Don't you hate being so ill you
think you better off dead ! Thats tells you I wasnt feeling very good
at All I think i finally on the mend but the past 3 days i been so
dizzy and been blowing from both ends! I couldn't hold down any thing!
If any of you take pain meds which is what cause my illness make sure
you one remember to drink enough fluids and take extra fiber ! Yep
you guessed it, I was horrible binded up with poo! I sorry if that was
too personal I glad my sense of humor is back and I not feeling like I
am in hyperdrive of spinning! My family doesnt like me when I this
kinda sick, after all I supposed to take care of them being the Nurse!
Let me tell you none would make a nurse haha I do love them though !
Bright Spot in all this I got a Package from Linda with not only the
lovelys Beads I won in the auction For Her sweet Kitty but a package
of super beautiful bonus Polymer clay beauties! Aww thanks Linda!
They will soon be made into some wire wrapped delights Since they are
so Wonderful and I am doing wire wrapping now ! I promised to show you
what I do with them as soon as I get to it! I cant work on much now
Still feeling a bit swimy for working on anything yet! ! Well Add Me
to your Prayer list guys for a speedy recovery ! Yours in Beads Vicky

Old April 23rd 07, 02:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Awwwwwwwwwww, Hope you are feeling better by now, Vicky!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
"Vicky" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Bead Fest, Bead Fest is coming [email protected] Beads 11 October 3rd 05 11:59 PM
joining fabric Addie Otto Needlework 1 August 14th 05 03:40 AM
OT Just joining the newsgroup Basswirth Quilting 13 February 25th 05 04:09 AM
OT Illness ~Candace~ Beads 17 February 15th 05 02:55 AM