I am back

Old September 17th 05, 07:55 AM
Ophelia

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

Christine in Kent, Garden of England wrote:
Hi there O, you caught me today on my day off, with the washing
machine and tumble dryer chugging (constant heavy drizzle:-( at
least means it'll be sorted today!) because on Saturday I'm hoping
to go to the cinema in Brixton for the knitters showing (lights on so
you can see your knitting!) of Pride and Prejudice. So it's wash now
or no clean clothes!
I would think that leaving the dressing off your knee would be OK
unless you're planning mucky activities, like mud wrestling or
swimming in dirty sea water.

snip

What??? You mean that Ophelia can't take part in the great mud-wrestling
championship this Saturday??? Well, we might as well cancel it now!
Humph!

Katherine

Never mind the mud wrestling, as long as she can do the arm wrestling, no
mud needed

Or I could stare really hard!

Old September 17th 05, 12:52 PM
Katherine

Els van Dam wrote:
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

[...]

True, and her knitting must have given her strong arms, so she should win
that.

Katherine

Old September 17th 05, 12:52 PM
Katherine

Ophelia wrote:
"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

[...]

AH, yes, "the look of death", as my students call it!

Katherine

Old September 17th 05, 10:14 PM
Els van Dam

In article , "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

[...]

there you go, you have them licked any time, with mud in their eyes, you
out stare them any day....LOL

Els
Old September 17th 05, 11:31 PM
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

That'd do it!!
Love
Christine

"Ophelia" wrote in message
. uk...

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Katherine"
wrote:

[...]

Katherine's back! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 8 August 17th 05 04:37 PM
OT back to the house [long, trip journal] Ginger in CA Quilting 4 July 25th 05 04:29 PM
Jeesh... back again! MRH Yarn 19 July 23rd 05 08:43 PM
Back of the work Alison in OH Needlework 5 November 29th 04 07:08 PM