Hello I am back

Old July 23rd 05, 04:15 AM
emerald

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
u...
Hello everyone - here I am again after a great trip around Australia.

snip

Welcome back, Gwen! Sounds like you had a really great time.

Eimear

Old July 23rd 05, 04:28 AM
Katherine

Gwendoline Kelly wrote:
Hello everyone - here I am again after a great trip around Australia.

Welcome back, Gwen! You have been missed, indeed, but it sounds as though
you have had a wonderful time. A word of advice - don't even try to catch
up. Just start fresh, and pick up with what you have missed along the way.
Yes, Gem is back with us, and we are pleased about that.

Hugs,
Katherine

Old July 23rd 05, 04:31 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Default Hello I am back

Hello everyone - here I am again after a great trip around Australia. I
have not a hope of catching up with all the threads but I did read one form
Noreen and it mentioned Gem - does that mean our lovely Gemini is back with
us ?

I will not bore you with details but the highlights of the trip was first
the three days on the wonderful train from Sydney to Perth on which we also
took our car.

Then three days at the Benedictine Monastery in New Norcia

Visiting Monkey Mia where one walks in the water among the wild dolphins .

Visiting Bidyadanga an aboriginal settlement about four hundreds Ks north of
Port Headland and three hundred Ks south of Broome - and it is the only
place inbetween !! One has to have permission to visit aboriginal land and
this was made possible by their being a school teacher there who is a Servas
Host and so all was arranged for us and while there we attended Mass on the
beach with the aboriginal community which was the most wonderful
experience.

Taking a flight over the Kimberley area including the Bungle Bungle
Mountains and landing on Lake Argyle. and seeing form the air the large
Argyle Diamond mine - said to be the biggest in the world.

Another flight took us right up across the "top end" of Australia and along
the shore of the Timor Sea. This flight stopped at a Mission Station for
morning tea and a Cattle Station for lunch.

Then back in our own state seeing green for the first times in months !!!!!

It is good to be back and I hope you have all had good health and that no
bad news came your way - I take this opportunity to send my sympathies to
anyone affected personally by the London bombings.God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 23rd 05, 04:58 AM
MRH

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
u...
Hello everyone - here I am again after a great trip around Australia. I
have not a hope of catching up with all the threads but I did read one
form
Noreen and it mentioned Gem - does that mean our lovely Gemini is back
with
us ?

Gwen, it is so nice to see you again! I have missed you! )

Your holiday (walkabout?) sounds wonderful. I especially love the idea of
walking in water with wild dolphins... I'd love to do that! )

Welcome back, my friend!

*hugs*
Gemini
who is very happy to be here to welcome you home! ;o)

Old July 23rd 05, 04:59 AM
MRH

"Katherine" wrote in message
Gwendoline Kelly wrote:
Hello everyone - here I am again after a great trip around Australia.

Welcome back, Gwen! You have been missed, indeed, but it sounds as though
you have had a wonderful time. A word of advice - don't even try to catch
up. Just start fresh, and pick up with what you have missed along the way.
Yes, Gem is back with us, and we are pleased about that.

Hugs,
Katherine

) Thank you Katherine, I'm pleased to be here with my friends too.

Gem

Old July 23rd 05, 05:35 AM
Donna in Philly

Welcome Back! Good to see you again!

Hugs and Smiles,
Donna in Philly

--
"Anticipate the good so that you may enjoy it." (Ethiopian Proverb)

.

[...]

!!!!!

Old July 23rd 05, 05:52 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Gemini I am just so happy to have you back with us - you were sadly missed
and it did not seem the same without you as a post form you when I first
posted on the group was the very first I read So your return has made my
day God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 23rd 05, 05:55 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Thank you Katherine - you are quite right I am not trying to catch up - as
it is I have been home a week and only now had a chance to post to you all
God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old July 23rd 05, 08:17 AM
Liz

Hi Gwen,

It is great to see you back, and I am glad you had a good time!

Liz

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote

Hello everyone - here I am again after a great trip around Australia.

Jeesh... back again! MRH Yarn 19 July 23rd 05 08:43 PM
Back of the work Alison in OH Needlework 5 November 29th 04 07:08 PM
back home again CNYstitcher Quilting 3 February 9th 04 03:09 PM
I'm back -- and the stash is safe! ;) -- somewhat OT Sandy Foster Quilting 6 January 15th 04 07:02 PM
OT- back from the southwest :D alia Beads 6 September 9th 03 08:03 PM