You Did What!!?? With What!!?? Jewelry...

Old April 17th 07, 09:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JewelryArtist

Default You Did What!!?? With What!!?? Jewelry...

I combined the techniques of silver soldering, fused glass, wire
wrapping and pendant dangles into this new pendant. I got
experimenting and thought combinging different techniques would make
something I haven't seen before. Creating wearable innovative ideas in
jewelry... that's my moto.

RIGHT CLICK AND VIEW IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE...

[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e399/nixcreations/
multimediapendant.jpg[/img]

Matthew Nix
www.createapendant.com

Old April 17th 07, 10:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
JewelryArtist

SHORT URL TO PHOTO...

http://urlx.org/photobucket.com/bf4de

Matthew

Old April 17th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Apr 17, 5:04 am, JewelryArtist wrote:
SHORT URL TO PHOTO...

http://urlx.org/photobucket.com/bf4de

Matthew

I like the first pendant. Did you use a grinder bit to create a
channel in the cab so you could wire wrap it?

Patti

Old April 17th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Melissa in NJ

I would part with money for that. LOVELY! Of course wire work combined
with one helluva focal stone gets me everytime!

Melissa in NJ

Old April 18th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Oooooooh - I really love your framing. And the colors in this pendant just
pop! Nice job!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

oups.com...

Old April 22nd 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Lovely! I didn't see any prices on your items though... where do you sell?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)