News

Old September 16th 05, 10:50 AM
Katherine

THanks, Nunya.

Katherine

Nunya wrote:
Congrats!!!
"Katherine" wrote in message
Good Saturday morning, everyone.

Noreen and Els already know my news, but I asked them to keep my
confidence until the time was right to share it. Now I think it is.
For the past year, I have been experiencing changes in my life,
which have culminated in my being called to ministry in the
Presbyterian Church. I will spend this school year preparing, and
making arrangements here, and then next year, I hope to attend
Presbyterian College at McGill University in Montreal, where I plan
to get a Master's Degree in Divinity. After that I will be ordained,
and then who knows? I could end up in any part of the world, so I
may be able to see some of you sooner rather than later. There are
Presbyterians everywhere, and I could pop up in any country after
ordination.

I am really excited about this new direction my life will be taking,
and I wanted all my RCTY friends to know about it.

God's blessings on all of you, and I will still be posting here and
knitting in whatever spare time I have.

Katherine

Old September 17th 05, 12:11 AM
Katherine

Thank you, Liz. I am looking forward to next September more than I have for
a long time.

Katherine

Old September 17th 05, 12:12 AM
Liz

You are welcome. It is great to see someone have the courage to go where her
heart leads her! I wish you every happiness

Liz

Old September 17th 05, 01:19 AM
Katherine

Odd, you know, several people have mentioned courage. I don't see it as
that. I simply see it as my doing what I was meant to do.

Katherine