Happy Birthday to me Happy Dance

Old September 16th 05, 06:17 PM
Jenn

Default Happy Birthday to me Happy Dance

One of my Bestest Friends in the whole wide world got me a great
birthday present!

A year of the Fat Quarter Pack of the Month from Foothill Fabrics in
California. Yeah! Squishes each month for a year!

My other Bestest Friend got me a gift certificate for our favorite
local shop and I get to go shopping with her to spend it.

Mmmm.... fabric fondling.

Jenn - who's thinking that maybe turning 35 isn't so bad after all.

Old September 16th 05, 06:43 PM
Diana Curtis

Happy Birthday!!
35 isnt bad, 40 was pretty grand, in fact, there hasnt been a truly bad
year in the lot of them! May each milestone of yours be as wonderful as
this one!
Diana

Old September 16th 05, 07:22 PM
Cindy Schmidt

Woohoo - Happy Birthday Jenn.

--
Cindy from MO

oups.com...

Old September 16th 05, 07:57 PM
Bonnie NJ

Happy Birthday Jenn!

--
Bonnie
NJ
oups.com...

Old September 16th 05, 10:08 PM
frood

Happy Birthday! May no one make you walk the plank!

--
Capn Grainne O'Malley the Drunken Tongue
Talk Like a Pirate Day, Sept. 19, 2005

oups.com...

Old September 16th 05, 11:49 PM
Phyllis Nilsson

Even though I was married with four children, I didn't feel like a grown
up until the year I turned 35.

Old September 17th 05, 12:00 AM
Sally Swindells

Its when your children hit 35 that you feel really grown up!
6 more weeks of childhood!
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~

Old September 17th 05, 12:59 AM
Sandy Foster

In article .com,
"Jenn" wrote:

One of my Bestest Friends in the whole wide world got me a great
birthday present!

A year of the Fat Quarter Pack of the Month from Foothill Fabrics in
California. Yeah! Squishes each month for a year!

My other Bestest Friend got me a gift certificate for our favorite
local shop and I get to go shopping with her to spend it.

Mmmm.... fabric fondling.

Jenn - who's thinking that maybe turning 35 isn't so bad after all.

Happy birthday, Jenn! What wonderful gifts from special friends!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old September 17th 05, 01:19 AM
Cheryl

Many many happy returns (sigh, oh to be 35 again!)

--
Enness Boofhead Donut
oups.com...

Old September 17th 05, 02:16 AM
Sharon Harper

Oooooooh you are so lucky.

--
Sharon from Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under) (who was thinking
*she* was Jenn's bestest friend - and shouldn't bestest friends share

oups.com...