AD - Mallory Sunset Seashells

Old May 13th 05, 02:58 AM
Dawn >^..^

Default AD - Mallory Sunset Seashells

Hi Y'all!

I've listed two sets tonight. There's another set of my funny face beads.
These guys are a hoot!
And of course another set of seashells too. These were created on a base of
opal yellow which did some cool color effects with the brilliant ruby that I
decorated then with.

Why don't cha click on over and take a peek.... http://snipurl.com/my_ebay

Thanks for looking!
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/mybeadgallery
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia

Old May 13th 05, 04:20 AM
starlia

The shells are delicious. The masks just crack me up!

Old May 13th 05, 04:24 AM
Polly S.

Dawn ^..^ wrote:
Hi Y'all!

I've listed two sets tonight. There's another set of my funny face beads.
These guys are a hoot!

LOVE your faces... Making those must be a hoot!!!

And of course another set of seashells too. These were created on a base of
opal yellow which did some cool color effects with the brilliant ruby that I
decorated then with.

Every time I think the new shells are the best you top those with
more!!! I love the colors in these!!!!!

--
Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113

Old May 13th 05, 06:44 AM
Dr. Sooz

The shells just get better and better....I like them better without the
dots (Like you did on the Queens -- those dots, IMO, would've been
better a bit more melted in), if you want input (even if you don't) --
but I love them ALL no matter what.

Old May 13th 05, 08:17 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Starlia! The faces crack me up too!
You should see the faces I make when I'm making them!

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/mybeadgallery
"starlia" wrote in message
ups.com...
The shells are delicious. The masks just crack me up!

Old May 13th 05, 08:18 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Polly!
I really like the effects I got with the opal yellow too.
The opal yellow can do some weird things.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"

Old May 13th 05, 08:20 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thanks Nicole!
Grrrrr!!! Hee hee!
Now where's that wish list?....

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
"Nicole @ Black Cat Beads" wrote in message
Gotta get me some of them monsters!!

--
Nicole

. ..

Old May 13th 05, 08:28 AM
Dawn >^..^

Thank you Sooz!
I do value and appreciate your opinion. And I agree about the dots.
On a real Queen Conch, it has little 'pointy' spots rather than dots.
Maybe if I heat the dot and pluck it off, it will leave me with the pointy
spot I'm looking for without removing too much glass.
You may have just helped me to refine my Queens, dahling!...Smooches to you!
I'll have to give it a try and post the results.

--
Dawn
"Art Insomnia"
http://snipurl.com/Art_Insomnia
http://snipurl.com/my_ebay
http://snipurl.com/mybeadgallery
oups.com...

Old May 13th 05, 08:33 AM
Su

Dawn ^..^ wrote:

And of course another set of seashells too. These were created on a

base of
opal yellow which did some cool color effects with the brilliant ruby

that I
decorated then with.

*deep breath*

*SHRIEK*

Dawn, you do such beautiful shells, but those masks. They totally
crack me up!!!

-Su