FA: Update on the Bling My Bra Campaign Art Bras

Old September 27th 09, 08:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
BC

Default FA: Update on the Bling My Bra Campaign Art Bras

http://www.budurl.com/BlingMyBraAuctions
October is “Breast Cancer Awareness Month” and OUR First Three
Auctions are up and going with bids already!! WooHOO! They start
ending OCTOBER 1ST,
I WILL BE AUCTIONING “FANTASY BRAS” EVERY DAY TO BENEFIT THE SUSAN G
KOMEN FOUNDATION. These are “themed” bras meant as wall art (of course
once they are yours, well you get to say what happens to them”
Information about the auctions and pictures of the artwork is here -.
100% of the proceeds will go to the Charity – The Susan G Komen
Foundation . Please, bring your friends, bring your enemies, bring the
inlaws and the outlaws and your BFF and come and bid (or help by
making one and auctioning it yourself! )
The hashtag on twitter is #blingmybra

Pumpkins Halloween Fantasy Art Bras Costume Disguise
Pink In October Fantasy Wearable Art Bra Costume Access
Chicago Baseball Cubs Sox Fantasy Art Bra Costume Bling
Peacock Fantasy Art Bra Wearable BLINGMYBRA

http://budurl.com/BlingMyBraAuctions
.. Please come shop with us EVERYWHE!
To see everything I sell any place I sell, Visit
Depressionglasswarehouse at EveryPlaceISell.com
http://www.everyplaceisell.com/cgi-b...&&XkkkXOaOar&R
Old January 18th 11, 07:55 AM
OlinHolly OlinHolly is offline
Junior Member

Owning a business is not free. I wrote some things down that might help you to see for yourself if this is a good business to get involved in, using my business as an example.

OT new word; bling blog and vet Polly Esther[_2_] Quilting 14 October 16th 08 08:13 AM
New Northern Ad Campaign Nann Quilting 2 September 16th 08 07:58 PM
Advertising Campaign uRummage Beads 0 August 29th 08 03:07 PM
Bras again... Georg Sewing 0 December 29th 06 07:44 PM
AD: New supplies - Bling Bling! [email protected] Rubberstamps 0 July 7th 06 05:43 AM